Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, thundercrack83 said:

Hi! Looking for some '96 shows today...

1996-01-17 Cleveland, OH

1996-01-18 St. Louis, MO

1996-11-19 Memphis, TN

1996-11-25 Asbury Park, NJ

Thank you!!!

I can do the Jersey one

edit: @SvZ Bandana did it quicker!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • mickb

    3227

  • Twink

    1735

  • sunshine2020

    1585

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a new box set for your enjoyment the first two shows I ever recorded - LA 1984-11-02 and 1984-11-04 Each remastered with great skill and tender love by hrubesh, working from transfers of th

Good morning! Here's a "Sunday surprise" for your enjoyment. Hrubesh used the wav files from my 1985-09-01 release and applied his skills to improve the sound. When I listened to his finished pro

Okay time to finish off 1978! Then we'll move on to The River... 1978-11-27 Milwaukee WI  1978-11-27 Milwaukee WI (Buckshot) (Incomplete Tape) https://mega.nz/folder/NrwTUQiD#V6oa33ipkY

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, thundercrack83 said:

Hi! Looking for some '96 shows today...

1996-01-17 Cleveland, OH

1996-01-18 St. Louis, MO

1996-11-19 Memphis, TN

1996-11-25 Asbury Park, NJ

Thank you!!!

Hi @thundercrack83.  I only have the last one of those.  Uploading now, so watch this space.

Here you go:

1996-11-25 Paramount Theatre Asbury Park, N.J - Greetings From Paramount Theatre (E Street Guest)s (DAT master)

https://mega.nz/folder/ZCRA3DzD#IkmUIh7zXQHw0jX9N7hqFw

  • Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mxschrtt said:

Hi guys!

Are there any requests pending ? Maybe I can help! I've been off for weeks now, I hope everything's fine for all of you..

I'm looking for this show if anyone can help 1978-12-28 - STANLEY THEATRE, PITTSBURGH, PA

 

I don't know if someone will appreciate but here's one of the greatest show of Darkness tour 

1978-09-01 - Masonic Temple, Detroit, MI

  https://mega.nz/folder/M1g3lKiK#jUnm8cTa1d4bf1xLwXjSiQ

 

Thanks in advance!

Hi @mxschrtt.  I have 1978-12-28 show - uploading now.  Watch this space

Here you go:

1978-12-28 Stanley Theatre Night - Pittsburgh PA (Buckshot)

https://mega.nz/folder/cfIiSJ4K#Ypf7QGahGg0UBoprhNVVMA

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, thundercrack83 said:

Hi! Looking for some '96 shows today...

1996-01-17 Cleveland, OH

1996-01-18 St. Louis, MO

1996-11-19 Memphis, TN

1996-11-25 Asbury Park, NJ

Thank you!!!

Here are the last 2 for you

1996-01-18 St. Louis (no md5)

https://mega.nz/folder/NAAChRpI#8VUcHYminYLsZiKyG1ofhw

1996-11-19 - Memphis, TN - I'm Turning Into Elvis (Jockel)

https://mega.nz/folder/dERmQJ4Z#5dxvfwTWdsECJexh3NcKHA

  • Like 4
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, mxschrtt said:

Hi guys!

Are there any requests pending ? Maybe I can help! I've been off for weeks now, I hope everything's fine for all of you..

I'm looking for this show if anyone can help 1978-12-28 - STANLEY THEATRE, PITTSBURGH, PA

 

I don't know if someone will appreciate but here's one of the greatest show of Darkness tour 

1978-09-01 - Masonic Temple, Detroit, MI

  https://mega.nz/folder/M1g3lKiK#jUnm8cTa1d4bf1xLwXjSiQ

 

Thanks in advance!

I would recommend that you go back and search the last few weeks, @Twink has posted the entire Darkness tour ;) lots of great gems in there!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Estreet_19 said:

I would recommend that you go back and search the last few weeks, @Twink has posted the entire Darkness tour ;) lots of great gems in there!

can't believe i missed that..

Thanks for the infos, I will try to have a look!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Johnos40 said:

Thanks for sharing, it sure brings back many memories.  

You are very welcome. Welcome to the lake. If someone didnt already explain I'll do so fast. No posting of any official released material. Whether that be from the archive website or albums such as the 75 to 85 live album. If making a request we like to see you offer a show in exchange. As a welcome, can be anything. Just specify the format (mp3, Flac) and the date make sure you go YYYY-MM-DD. Sharing is what we do here. I recommend searching the thread for a show prior to requesting, it may be on here already. If there is a link that expired feel free to ask for a repost. People would be happy to do so. 

If you knew any of that already sorry. Just want to steer folk in the right direction. But yeah enjoy. It's a good show, good quality. I hope for a europe 85 show to get released on the archive site one day. 

  • Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Twink said:

Okay, time to get back to The River! Quite a few versions on a couple of dates. Hopefully some you all are missing. I hope you have some more!

1980-10-13 St. Paul MN 

1980-10-13 St. Paul MN 'Are You Sure This is Monday Night' (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/42BRhIAL#WF5cNhn9IBRR_o3DPCkLgQ

1980-10-13 St. Paul MN (Minnesota Mike Master)

https://mega.nz/folder/4mpSRa6R#1pBegNsa6xMI7SJnMi8mow

1980-10-13 St. Paul MN 'Who Needs a River When You Have 10,000 Lakes' (Minnesota Mike-River Flood Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/RmpSWAYa#f6A7W59HECPRiQ0NLtIV6w

1980-10-14 Milwaukee WI 

1980-10-14 Milwaukee WI (grplasa tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/Zi5inA6a#7tP1bvloqP0F3MamwZr88A

1980-10-14 Milwaukee WI (ReverandTape-Bosstrade Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/ZyhmxQxL#KF7325R4xEyDlfQo7xHDXw

1980-10-14 Milwaukee WI (ReverandTape-KM Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/ArgiAaxD#asL4Vwfq7shaU-jsXLqodw

1980-10-14 Milwaukee WI (Version 2 - bosstrade)

https://mega.nz/folder/xiw0iabJ#wULYnpxNr1zl58M5o-CR9Q

1980-10-14 Milwaukee, WI (Unknown Tape) (norcolux) 16bit-44.1kHz

https://mega.nz/folder/orIV0SDZ#lR9tHN8kf13GxBqtEmHWOg

1980-10-14 Milwaukee, WI (Unknown Tape) (norcolux) 24bit-48kHz

https://mega.nz/folder/pvwUyKJS#XjCMdxs9YbB4u4-2ipGJ0g

1980-10-17 St. Louis MO 

1980-10-17 St. Louis MO 'Gateway to the Best' (Racing in the Street Records) (Flac Trade)

https://mega.nz/folder/hioAhCAY#L1ty2mlee30y55xB06fLbA

1980-10-17 St. Louis MO (CDR)

https://mega.nz/folder/N7xGHaTT#4T6tJZ2Hsk66EX1XEYQDqQ

1980-10-17 St. Louis MO (mjk5510 2nd gen.tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/c7wy0Apb#aJ-U3WKvpNbWB7evsWFBeA

1980-10-18 St. Louis MO

1980-10-18 St. Louis MO 'At The Opera House' (Doberman Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/l6gAEahJ#4jikJQee5jkBYXedi1tXTw

1980-10-18 St. Louis MO (mjk5510-2nd Generation Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/hzgyhKxD#tSDjmA6BWBhIBMpmUjKRuA

1980-10-20 Denver CO

1980-10-20 Denver CO 'Stealing Cars in Colorado' (Incomplete)

https://mega.nz/folder/4652SQCA#LqPXU2-1XQluKUD-ILTUrQ

1980-10-20 Denver CO (River Flood) (Unknown)

https://mega.nz/folder/B2YHGCYA#XXmq2SaEwfY9gLlfMtJfpQ

1980-10-24 Seattle WA

1980-10-24 Seattle WA 'Big Boss Man And Big Man' (Unknown Label - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/UqxU2CpA#YF9ytubkbs0SnYISQDq73Q

1980-10-24 Seattle WA 'That Old '80 Sound' (RS Master via JEMS) 16bit-44.1kHz

https://mega.nz/folder/ZyxCzQyb#tI5LyaVfOYNGD-ambiU5TQ

1980-10-24 Seattle WA 'That Old '80 Sound' (RS Master via JEMS) 24bit-96kHz

https://mega.nz/folder/xyoGXArJ#KFNwrOg_zkVCMhNBbWp1dg

1980-10-24 Seattle WA (Reverend Tape-KM Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/1vxSGAjT#cf2L7pZZYPVTfiHsAS9xNw

1980-10-24 Seattle WA (River Flood - Ivan)

https://mega.nz/folder/NqB3CYoY#9SuKHA-CIEuySHmCHh88vw

1980-10-24 + 1980-11-01 Seattle WA + Los Angeles CA 'The River Live' (Original Master Series - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/I3BTzCiQ#0P5IygLyfiJ3fIXyYsniRA

1980-10-24 + 1980-11-01 Seattle WA + Los Angeles CA ' The River Tour Seattle-L.A. 1980' (Midnight Dreamer)

https://mega.nz/folder/86RTWQ7S#4ozGxwzziGqB5g_o8tUcaQ

Enjoy!

 

 

Great job again @Twink :)

I'm a bit behind the 8 ball, but have checked these against Eddy's site & we've no gaps there (although it should be noted we seem to have quite a few more than Eddy has listed). I've also checked ABMS & couldn't see anything different.

Thanks to @sunshine2020 & @Estreet_19for the couple of additions too!

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Does anyone has this with good check-sum please, mine has been tagged:

2000-05-29 Salt Lake City UT (Ivan)

thanks

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi,

Does anyone has this with good check-sum please, mine has been tagged:

2000-05-29 Salt Lake City UT (Ivan)

thanks

I do, yes - uploading now.

Here you go - the info file is signed off by Ivan and the checksum seems spot on, so think this is what you're looking for:

2000-05-29 Salt Lake City, UT (Flac Trade)

https://mega.nz/folder/EHA2VLaL#v-HhoOoDQ1XpG-sl8cDcyQ

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jerseyboy84 said:

You are very welcome. Welcome to the lake. If someone didnt already explain I'll do so fast. No posting of any official released material. Whether that be from the archive website or albums such as the 75 to 85 live album. If making a request we like to see you offer a show in exchange. As a welcome, can be anything. Just specify the format (mp3, Flac) and the date make sure you go YYYY-MM-DD. Sharing is what we do here. I recommend searching the thread for a show prior to requesting, it may be on here already. If there is a link that expired feel free to ask for a repost. People would be happy to do so. 

If you knew any of that already sorry. Just want to steer folk in the right direction. But yeah enjoy. It's a good show, good quality. I hope for a europe 85 show to get released on the archive site one day. 

Good Morning Jerseyboy!

Wonderful to read you! -- and I see you have studied while in the corner! --LOL!!! :P

Welcome back! I missed you :D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jerseyboy84 said:

You are very welcome. Welcome to the lake. If someone didnt already explain I'll do so fast. No posting of any official released material. Whether that be from the archive website or albums such as the 75 to 85 live album. If making a request we like to see you offer a show in exchange. As a welcome, can be anything. Just specify the format (mp3, Flac) and the date make sure you go YYYY-MM-DD. Sharing is what we do here. I recommend searching the thread for a show prior to requesting, it may be on here already. If there is a link that expired feel free to ask for a repost. People would be happy to do so. 

If you knew any of that already sorry. Just want to steer folk in the right direction. But yeah enjoy. It's a good show, good quality. I hope for a europe 85 show to get released on the archive site one day. 

1985-09-30... :ph34r::D

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good Afternoon Breakaway!!

Good afternoon here and good morning over there! It's Monday and it's rainy and cloudy and I'm lazily about to put frozen pizzas into the oven. :wub:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Breakaway said:

Good afternoon here and good morning over there! It's Monday and it's rainy and cloudy and I'm lazily about to put frozen pizzas into the oven. :wub:

Reads marvellous!

Cold and warm food! -- great combination.

Yesterday sunny and a bit warmer ... we are experiencing the coolest winter!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Breakaway said:

Good afternoon here and good morning over there! It's Monday and it's rainy and cloudy and I'm lazily about to put frozen pizzas into the oven. :wub:

I'll take a slice of pepperoni please?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...