Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

1 minute ago, Jimmy James said:

The Lion's Den sub forum, NFL 2021 2022 Thread

I shall include this awesome place on my rounds!

Lots of Patriots haters? Or Admirers? Or Lovers? I just want a heads up to what crazy I'm about to plunge into!

• Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mickb

• Twink

• sunshine2020

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a new box set for your enjoyment the first two shows I ever recorded - LA 1984-11-02 and 1984-11-04 Each remastered with great skill and tender love by hrubesh, working from transfers of th

Good morning! Here's a "Sunday surprise" for your enjoyment. Hrubesh used the wav files from my 1985-09-01 release and applied his skills to improve the sound. When I listened to his finished pro

Okay time to finish off 1978! Then we'll move on to The River... 1978-11-27 Milwaukee WI  1978-11-27 Milwaukee WI (Buckshot) (Incomplete Tape) https://mega.nz/folder/NrwTUQiD#V6oa33ipkY

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Estreet_19 said:

Wait....Are you telling me there are other threads on Greasylake besides this one?:o  Who knew?

@sunshine2020

One last comment:

Harrison was a beast -- and you dissed that beast who then was MY BEAST! And if memory is correct he was a monster for us in that game against you ..... :D

16 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

One last comment:

Harrison was a beast -- and you dissed that beast who then was MY BEAST! And if memory is correct he was a monster for us in that game against you ..... :D

I don't think I remember this - I have the whole thing blocked out of my mind :) 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sunshine2020 said:

Uh Oh -- that means -- well you know what that means -- LOL!! :lol:

@mickb -- any interest in asking pleading cajoling The Great One? LOL!!! - you're a brave soul after all! :D

sorry, just catching up - but you might find that it's just a 're-badged' Zimmy version, as it's not listed anywhere. Eddy's site only lists zimmy, & I can't find any mention anywhere of a different recorder.

Happy to ask though....

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
Just now, mickb said:

sorry, just catching up - but you might find that it's just a 're-badged' Zimmy version, as it's not listed anywhere. Eddy's site only lists zimmy, & I can't find any mention anywhere of a different recorder.

Happy to ask though....

Ohh then don't waste an 'ask' -- I saw it on BB this morning -- after I posted the official show!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, sunshine2020 said:

EDIT: Oops your team left for better weather! :D @Jimmy James

This flew over my head for a minute. I was a Big Red Fan Football Cardinals, when they left for Arizona I became a Colts fan. And I was never a fan of Kroenke Rams. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

This flew over my head for a minute. I was a Big Red Fan Football Cardinals, when they left for Arizona I became a Colts fan. And I was never a fan of Kroenke Rams. 

Jim Hart & Terry Metcalf, among others, were sublime Cardinals players... 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

Now @Jimmy Jamesis someone who knows what's what about American footsie!!!

P.S. Baltimore Colts fan since 1969... 

Hang on; American Football?  That's kinda like rugby, except with body armour, padding and helmets, right?  B)

948104615_footballvrugby.jpg.b5920cbc1cc67a532a4ee32a814f00b0.jpg

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, sunshine2020 said:

Does this mean you are following @Estreet_19 and me over there?

lol... no @sunshine2020, I just popped in for a quick peek and I see Pats & Steelers (AFC lowlifes) here and I just had to pipe up... OK, let's heed @mickb... no slippery slope... I'm back to work... see youze guys SAT...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, allsetcobrajet said:

Jim Hart & Terry Metcalf, among others, were sublime Cardinals players... 

You're more then welcome join us over in the Lion's Den.

Best O-line in history, only allowed 6 sacks in 14 game season.

I`m looking for the three 3 soundboards of the christmas shows (Toby Scott mixes) of 2000-12-17, 2001-12-06 and 2003-12-08.

2 hours ago, Martin said:

I`m looking for the three 3 soundboards of the christmas shows (Toby Scott mixes) of 2000-12-17, 2001-12-06 and 2003-12-08.

Hi Martin,

Welcome to the thread, & your requests are shown below. We're very much a sharing community here, & ask that new visitors upload something from your own collection (assuming you have stuff already). This doesn't have to be rare or unusual (although that would be great), but just demonstrates a willingness to share.

Here you go, & we look forward to seeing your shares:

Flac, (art, info etc where available):

2000-12-17 Asbury Park, NJ - Prodigal Son Meets The Ubers (Uber Series #2) (Prodigal Son Edit) (SBD)

https://mega.nz/folder/qIInBKgZ#eqRjX1EG5zSAcbnR1NkxMA

2001-12-06 Asbury Park, NJ (Uber Series Vol. 6)

https://mega.nz/folder/XFBBDIha#As8uPW2vCMSMAvHq5MWryg

2003-12-08 Asbury Park, NJ - Peace, Love And Understanding (Uber Series Vol 8) EV2

https://mega.nz/folder/PZYXiYZB#edD83Mk7ZfPJ8vabtDEUhg

enjoy!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi Martin,

Welcome to the thread, & your requests are shown below. We're very much a sharing community here, & ask that new visitors upload something from your own collection (assuming you have stuff already). This doesn't have to be rare or unusual (although that would be great), but just demonstrates a willingness to share.

Here you go, & we look forward to seeing your shares:

Flac, (art, info etc where available):

2000-12-17 Asbury Park, NJ - Prodigal Son Meets The Ubers (Uber Series #2) (Prodigal Son Edit) (SBD)

https://mega.nz/folder/qIInBKgZ#eqRjX1EG5zSAcbnR1NkxMA

2001-12-06 Asbury Park, NJ (Uber Series Vol. 6)

https://mega.nz/folder/XFBBDIha#As8uPW2vCMSMAvHq5MWryg

2003-12-08 Asbury Park, NJ - Peace, Love And Understanding (Uber Series Vol 8) EV2

https://mega.nz/folder/PZYXiYZB#edD83Mk7ZfPJ8vabtDEUhg

enjoy!

hohoho............ xx

• Haha 1

In the spirit of Xmas, just realised I'm missing this, anyone got it please?

2001-12-06 Prodigal Son Meets The Ubers #3

thanks!

• Thanks 2