Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Recommended Posts

OK, based on the exchange above it's obvious that @mickb's account has been hijacked by some noob who didn't bother to read his signature Boot Sharing Rule 1. At the behest of the GL Mods I have alerted Mick B.'s local constabulary as well as MI5, MI6, the CIA & Mossad to be on the look out for a Scot In England, bound & gagged, likely held in the back room of a local public house or fish & chip shop, being tortured to disclose his mega account password and the location of his twin 10TB backup discs. More on this breaking story as details become available...

  • Haha 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • mickb

    3227

  • Twink

    1735

  • sunshine2020

    1585

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a new box set for your enjoyment the first two shows I ever recorded - LA 1984-11-02 and 1984-11-04 Each remastered with great skill and tender love by hrubesh, working from transfers of th

Good morning! Here's a "Sunday surprise" for your enjoyment. Hrubesh used the wav files from my 1985-09-01 release and applied his skills to improve the sound. When I listened to his finished pro

Okay time to finish off 1978! Then we'll move on to The River... 1978-11-27 Milwaukee WI  1978-11-27 Milwaukee WI (Buckshot) (Incomplete Tape) https://mega.nz/folder/NrwTUQiD#V6oa33ipkY

Posted Images

1 minute ago, allsetcobrajet said:

 At the behest of the GL Mods I have alerted Mick B.'s local constabulary as well as MI5, MI6, the CIA & Mossad to be on the look out for a Scot

It's not that serious then as @sunshine2020 has not been directly contacted, the rest will deputize appropriately for her.......... (the least she knows about this the better me thinks)

@mickb u naughty naughty boy !!

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

OK, based on the exchange above it's obvious that @mickb's account has been hijacked by some noob who didn't bother to read his signature Boot Sharing Rule 1. At the behest of the GL Mods I have alerted Mick B.'s local constabulary as well as MI5, MI6, the CIA & Mossad to be on the look out for a Scot In England, bound & gagged, likely held in the back room of a local public house or fish & chip shop, being tortured to disclose his mega account password and the location of his twin 10TB backup discs. More on this breaking story as details become available...

It could have been far far worse:

@sunshine2020is still asleep, so nobody grass me up.... :ph34r:

  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, This is The Way said:

It's not that serious then as @sunshine2020 has not been directly contacted, the rest will deputize appropriately for her.......... (the least she knows about this the better me thinks)

@mickb u naughty naughty boy !!

Fortunately @sunshine2020 & @E Street nation have both agreed not to bring charges or prosecute this evolving case until a full investigation has been completed. They are busy retrofitting the corner sitting stool and bootleg dunce cap to fully prepare them for a forum lurking obfuscator of this type whose highly egregious boot request has left TBCC forum members in speechless shock...

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

our sense of humour is obviously rubbing off on each other........ 

It's not humour, it's abject horror! Just planning my last meal now, might be a Cadbury's creme egg.....

  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

Fortunately @sunshine2020 & @E Street nation have both agreed not to bring charges or prosecute this evolving case until a full investigation has been completed. They are busy retrofitting the corner sitting stool and bootleg dunce cap to fully prepare them for a forum lurking obfuscator of this type whose highly egregious boot request has left TBCC forum members in speechless shock...

If the Judge is Mean John Brown I'm doomed :o

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mickb said:

If the Judge is Mean John Brown I'm doomed :o

Then think what it will be if the judge is Mrs. Sunshine 2020.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lampi said:

Then think what it will be if the judge is Mrs. Sunshine 2020.

shhhhhh, if everyone just whispers, she'll never find out...... :ph34r:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mickb said:

shhhhhh, if everyone just whispers, she'll never find out...... :ph34r:

@sunshine2020's asleep for at least 3-4 more hours here in GMT -5 land so as long as we can find the real @mickb before @E Street nation calls the INTERPOL Easter Detective Division I think we can dodge a bullet here...

image.png.dde709b38bb539b31dbefad1c0eab4b7.png

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

In my defence your honour, I took the title 'out-takes' too literally, & miserably failed on further due diligence.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mickb said:

shhhhhh, if everyone just whispers, she'll never find out...... :ph34r:

If u post the remainder of the River tour, there will be so much on here she will never see it...........

see what.......... exactly..........

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, This is The Way said:

If u post the remainder of the River tour, there will be so much on here she will never see it...........

see what.......... exactly..........

I like your thinking: if I'm going to go out, do it with a bang - may as well load the full Nugs set as well!

  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mickb said:

I like your thinking: if I'm going to go out, do it with a bang - may as well load the full Nugs set as well!

once you've broken the rules, you've broken the rules, might as well go for it now...........  big time......

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to make a request. I checked a couple dates and all I found was older posting with links expired. None are official releases to my knowledge.

1999-07-24 Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ

1999-07-26 Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ

1999-07-27 Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jerseyboy84 said:

I'm going to make a request. I checked a couple dates and all I found was older posting with links expired. None are official releases to my knowledge.

1999-07-24 Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ

1999-07-26 Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ

1999-07-27 Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ

HI @Jerseyboy84.  I have the 24 and 27 shows, but not the 26.  Uploading now - watch this space.

Okay - here you go:  (and thanks to @allsetcobrajet for 26th)

1999-07-24 East Rutherford NJ (Mauro R Collection-Hrubesh)

https://mega.nz/folder/wOJG1BBA#f5ZVEn4m31FKrKp012B7mw

1999-07-27 Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ

https://mega.nz/folder/YG4jFKCY#O1aqnpom2ngA6FpO8-inVg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...