Sign in to follow this  
alanio

Interview with Jo Lopez

There's an exhibition of Jo Lopez's photography touring now. It arrives in Liverpool (where I live) soon, so I had a chat to him to promo it. Got a few tidbits in about Bruce, ESB and Clarence, too: http://liverpooletc.com/springsteen-on-canvas-jo-lopez/

• Like 5

21 hours ago, alanio said:

There's an exhibition of Jo Lopez's photography touring now. It arrives in Liverpool (where I live) soon, so I had a chat to him to promo it. Got a few tidbits in about Bruce, ESB and Clarence, too: http://liverpooletc.com/springsteen-on-canvas-jo-lopez/

Did you ask him why he isn't now coming to the exhibition himself ? The one I had bought tickets for ( Oulton Park) is cancelled altogether !

I didn't. Sorry your one is cancelled... he's appearing via Skype or whatever for a live chat at the Liverpool one. Nice guy. 

On 6/18/2018 at 10:11 AM, alanio said:

I didn't. Sorry your one is cancelled... he's appearing via Skype or whatever for a live chat at the Liverpool one. Nice guy. 

Are you serious - Skype? I have a VIP ticket which cost £35 inc delivery fee. I thought this was billed as a Meet and Greet/ Q and A? I have my own thoughts on thus but will stay quiet until I see your reply Alanio

I really think it is SKYPE (just checked my notes). Does seem like something's changed.... though the PR I received only ever-mentioned appearance via satellite and Q&A, not 'meet & greet'. Maybe see you there and we can call them on it?! 

On 6/22/2018 at 10:46 AM, alanio said:

I really think it is SKYPE (just checked my notes). Does seem like something's changed.... though the PR I received only ever-mentioned appearance via satellite and Q&A, not 'meet & greet'. Maybe see you there and we can call them on it?! 

Sure - see you there. I think he’s missing a trick here. I know it’s all down to economics but there’s much more chance of selling his prints if he’s there in person. I suspect the numbers are low and the Skype option is the compromise