69549411-5CFF-41EE-A7D3-E3D0E446EF0D.jpeg

C339A0C3-4C5F-44B9-8452-C798A93C110E.jpeg

59154592-6C14-4E8C-B6F5-AA3ED82E6C2E.jpeg

11ABD404-DBA7-4E58-81AF-F9E5974C9077.jpeg

FC2F67A9-49FB-4EC0-91F0-EBE415D942F6.jpeg

3FDFB146-F958-4600-B527-53F33898DBBD.jpeg

F11582B6-C569-4338-A600-053F8336A229.jpeg

817B49E1-0211-4DD0-AB53-DCD5727CF5F6.jpeg

Hope you are NOT going to play/listen to it BEFORE the Netflix show on Sunday!!?...…..tempting as it may be...…….this is for future enjoyment AFTER you have seen the visuals "as well" (which will then add to the listening experience of the CD's in the months ahead!)………..ENJOY!!! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BruceWho said:

Hope you are NOT going to play/listen to it BEFORE the Netflix show on Sunday!!?...…..tempting as it may be...…….this is for future enjoyment AFTER you have seen the visuals "as well" (which will then add to the listening experience of the CD's in the months ahead!)………..ENJOY!!! 

Agree. Mine might reach me hopefully tomorrow but I don't intend to hear it before I see it on Netflix... I have heard it once when one of the Jan shows was online but since deleted it as I was to watch the show in September and I wanted the experience to be fresh.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, balboa08 said:

Agree. Mine might reach me hopefully tomorrow but I don't intend to hear it before I see it on Netflix... I have heard it once when one of the Jan shows was online but since deleted it as I was to watch the show in September and I wanted the experience to be fresh.

Ditto!  I had that (quite good) bootleg earlier in the year (at the point when I had bombed twice then on the verified fan thing - and didn't hold out hope of another extension). Only listened to it once (or maybe twice - or "bits" of it on the second hearing) - then when I scored a ticket for August on the final extension I definitely didn't want to play it anymore...…...wanted to go along and have forgotten most of it...…...and that worked!

So for all the folks who were not fortunate enough to go, in person, and cannot wait for Sunday (but may have this CD in their hands AHEAD of the premiere on Sunday), I really do hope they can show restraint and NOT pop the CD in to the player until AFTER they have "seen" the show!!!

• Like 1

My copy arrived today but won't be listening to it until  I have seen the Netflix show..

• Like 3
  • Bruuuuce! 1

Got cd today in post, but like others have said, I won’t listen to it until I’ve seen it on Netflix. I’ve waited this long to listen to any of it (avoided all bootlegs snd video clips) so another few days won’t do me any harm. 

• Like 3
  • Bruuuuce! 2

31 minutes ago, AMIW said:

what you didn't steal it?

You talking to me?   It was a tad too large for my purse. :D 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, MadamMarie said:

49th & 7th I believe

8829B281-7DED-4B1F-85ED-AD409277DC32.jpeg

Wow didn't see you at first within the guitar. They needed to put a spotlight on you or something. 

7 hours ago, BruceWho said:

Yep, can't listen to ESR for the rest of the week, as they have started playing individual tracks from it. 

Still haven't decided to watch this before or after the Man U v Liverpool match Sunday?  

37 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Wow didn't see you at first within the guitar. They needed to put a spotlight on you or something. 

There was a truck parked in front of the billboard.  Kind of like Where’s Waldo shot!  :D 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MadamMarie said:

49th & 7th I believe

8829B281-7DED-4B1F-85ED-AD409277DC32.jpeg

LOVE this!!! So happy you got to go again!! 

• Thanks 1

Andrew, since this is all coming to a close... maybe it’s time for your review?! :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Yep, can't listen to ESR for the rest of the week, as they have started playing individual tracks from it. 

Still haven't decided to watch this before or after the Man U v Liverpool match Sunday?  

Before.