Sign in to follow this  
Patched Tube

Scottish football

Disgraceful decision to uphold Thomson's decision to send off the Aberdeen player Devlin last Saturday.

It's mental.

On top of the Gary Dicker one and no action against Domestic Violence MacGregor, the Morellos one getting overturned, no action for Browns elbow.....

No wonder Scottish fitba is a laughing stock.

Game is as bent as a three pound note up here.

• Like 1

Changing the subject for a minute, and I know i probably could look this up on the net, but whats the fun in that. 

If teams from Wales play in the English system, why doesn't Scotland? 

38 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Changing the subject for a minute, and I know i probably could look this up on the net, but whats the fun in that. 

If teams from Wales play in the English system, why doesn't Scotland? 

When the Welsh teams were formed there was no Welsh league. So Swansea Cardiff Wrexham Newport Merthyr town and Colwyn Bay joined the English League. 

The Scottish asked the Emperor Hadrian if they could join the best League in the world..he answered that with a wall.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, newcastle roy said:

When the Welsh teams were formed there was no Welsh league. So Swansea Cardiff Wrexham Newport Merthyr town and Colwyn Bay joined the English League. 

The Scottish asked the Emperor Hadrian if they could join the best League in the world..he answered that with a wall.

On that theme do you not think that if Hadrian's wall had been built by an Englishman it would have been called Adrian's Wall ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

True. There are also English teams in the Welsh league. And at least one English team in the Scottish league system (Berwick Rangers.) 

6 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

The cheeks would give their eye teeth to get into the Moneyball league.......and you'd be welcome to he pair of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MagicRatAFC said:

The cheeks would give their eye teeth to get into the Moneyball league.......and you'd be welcome to he pair of them.

Thanks, but no thanks.

10 hours ago, MagicRatAFC said:

It's mental.

On top of the Gary Dicker one and no action against Domestic Violence MacGregor, the Morellos one getting overturned, no action for Browns elbow.....

No wonder Scottish fitba is a laughing stock.

Game is as bent as a three pound note up here.

Well the new coach of Sevco did say after his team got their first red card this season "I am just saying that I hope other teams do not have to suffer what we have during the rest of the season".

No chance of that happening then !!!!!

Thanks, but no thanks.

Sure? 

They know lots of songs......

43 minutes ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Well the new coach of Sevco did say after his team got their first red card this season "I am just saying that I hope other teams do not have to suffer what we have during the rest of the season".

No chance of that happening then !!!!!

Listening to the violent Phil Collins fan getting interviewed I see the hand of James Traynor.........

Scotland got beat in a friendly against World Cup Semi Finalist Belgium 4-0 at home

the good news is some Scottish fans still had their Belgium shirts on from the World cup and were seen singing in the crowd.

no bad thing getting beat off a World Cup semi finalists tbf

After the SFA's display of corruption earlier in the week I was fucking delighted with that result, all that the bent bastards deserve.

Following the refusal of Mikey Devlin's appeal Aberdeen should refuse to allow any of their employees to be involved with the SFA in any representative capacity.

Not sure if Shinnie got a game last night, hope not.

8 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Scotland got beat in a friendly against World Cup Semi Finalist Belgium 4-0 at home

the good news is some Scottish fans still had their Belgium shirts on from the World cup and were seen singing in the crowd.

no bad thing getting beat off a World Cup semi finalists tbf

Was 4 - 0 going on 8 - 0, but you need to remember it was only a few short weeks ago that this team beat "world cup semi finalists" and "the greatest team in the world" ingurlundshire twice in the matter of a few days, the first of these was of course with their reserve team, this is the same ingurlundshire "world cup semi finalists" and "the greatest team in the world" who, with a 94th minute "king kane" mis-kick just managed to steal a point from Hampden this time last year btw.

15 minutes ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Was 4 - 0 going on 8 - 0, but you need to remember it was only a few short weeks ago that this team beat "world cup semi finalists" and "the greatest team in the world" ingurlundshire twice in the matter of a few days, the first of these was of course with their reserve team, this is the same ingurlundshire "world cup semi finalists" and "the greatest team in the world" who, with a 94th minute "king kane" mis-kick just managed to steal a point from Hampden this time last year btw.

I don't recall saying England are/were"the greatest team in the world" did you just make that one up ?

Anyway that was the heaviest home defeat since 1973 when England* won 5-0 

opps almost forgot.*.World Cup Semi Finalists England

On 9/5/2018 at 11:03 PM, newcastle roy said:

I once got called a plonker for suggesting it was hypocritical of the Welsh FA to allow Welsh clubs to play in England whilst being so fiercely protective of their own independence. That seemed a bit rich coming from someone with a conviction for selling bootlegs!

A great result for Scottish football tonight as Rangers battle back to a 2-2 draw at Villarreal, Celtic next up at home to Rosenborg  i hope it's a good a game. 

That's a crazy decision, and very unfair to Aberdeen fans especially.

Why couldn't they play one game at murryfield ? 

I can'tbelieve Glasgow police agreed to this, it will be hell on ! 

6 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

That's a crazy decision, and very unfair to Aberdeen fans especially.

Why couldn't they play one game at murryfield ? 

I can'tbelieve Glasgow police agreed to this, it will be hell on ! 

It's a farcical decision, but I suspect the SRU weren't minded to make Murrayfield available given recent decisions.

But at the very least, play the Hearts game first...

31 minutes ago, thomam said:

It's a farcical decision, but I suspect the SRU weren't minded to make Murrayfield available given recent decisions.

But at the very least, play the Hearts game first...

I doubt a train from Aberdeen would be able to get to Glasgow in time, cars and bus only, very unfair.

3 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Not a good day for Scottish football as an official was hit on the head with a coin at the Livingston V Glasgow Rangers match.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45700758

_103638058_15488563.jpg

Aye, if this happened in Europe they'd get hammered.

In Scotland? Not a thing will be done.

Sevco's official response............

attachment.php?attachmentid=10791&d=1538

• Haha 1

I doubt a train from Aberdeen would be able to get to Glasgow in time, cars and bus only, very unfair.

No there's no train gets in in time.

It's typical really, the game is run for the benefit of two clubs up here.

And to blame are the chairmen of other clubs, including the gutless bastard at the helm of my club.