Sign in to follow this  
Patched Tube

Scottish football

Recommended Posts

On 8/10/2019 at 5:02 PM, MagicRatAFC said:

Well, that's my Cove Rangers love in officially over.

Never mine Cove, I've fallen out of love with Aberdeen tonight

WTF ! happened ? 

I thought they were nailed on tonight.

F Ojo ???  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

Never mine Cove, I've fallen out of love with Aberdeen tonight

WTF ! happened ? 

I thought they were nailed on tonight.

F Ojo ???  

Mmmm, wouldnae have ever touched us tonight Roy.

We've lost our way big time since a promising start.

Got suckered in about the 9th or 10th minute then Ojo gets a second yellow about 20 odd (maybe a bit harsh, rash challenge mind, though the first one was nailed on) and it could've finished anything.

Second half was played like a training game.

This round seems to be our glass ceiling in Europe, frustrating.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So with the Scottish teams exiting Europe could this be termed #scexit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AMIW said:

So with the Scottish teams exiting Europe could this be termed #scexit.

 

I think it follows 4 weeks after *welsexit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, AMIW said:

So with the Scottish teams exiting Europe could this be termed #scexit.

 

Scottish teams are not out of Europe.

Scotland's big two are in the Europa League

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 11:49 PM, AMIW said:

So with the Scottish teams exiting Europe could this be termed #scexit.

 

Celtic win at home and Rangers get a good draw away

Seems like Scottish teams are still in Europe, you're not doing a very good job of being greasy lakes football reporter Andrew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

Celtic win at home and Rangers get a good draw away

Seems like Scottish teams are still in Europe, you're not doing a very good job of being greasy lakes football reporter Andrew

JJs will probably be alright now, but earlier in the week I was listening to a Polish (well, I think he was English and lived/worked in Poland) journo.

He reckoned that Legia would be delighted with a 0-0 at home.

Said they played on the counter all the time and would be super confident of getting at least a score draw at Aye brokes.

 

CHODZ LEGIA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MagicRatAFC said:

JJs will probably be alright now, but earlier in the week I was listening to a Polish (well, I think he was English and lived/worked in Poland) journo.

He reckoned that Legia would be delighted with a 0-0 at home.

Said they played on the counter all the time and would be super confident of getting at least a score draw at Aye brokes.

 

CHODZ LEGIA!

hoy this in the betting thread ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The huns having to get part of Ibrox closed for their next Euro match due to the sectarian singing by "some" of their fans. This is ban imposed rightly by UEFA...pity the scottish football authorities don't see fit to punish this shower of shite for their songs sung on a weekly basis at their stadium and every stadium they visit in Scotland. Wonder why that is ...??

  • Love Love Love! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MacBruce said:

The huns having to get part of Ibrox closed for their next Euro match due to the sectarian singing by "some" of their fans. This is ban imposed rightly by UEFA...pity the scottish football authorities don't see fit to punish this shower of shite for their songs sung on a weekly basis at their stadium and every stadium they visit in Scotland. Wonder why that is ...??

Hmmmm....who knows?

 

Anyway, my Granny is 65.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2019 at 11:13 AM, MacBruce said:

The huns having to get part of Ibrox closed for their next Euro match due to the sectarian singing by "some" of their fans. This is ban imposed rightly by UEFA...pity the scottish football authorities don't see fit to punish this shower of shite for their songs sung on a weekly basis at their stadium and every stadium they visit in Scotland. Wonder why that is ...??

Rangers will not take European away tickets after new Uefa charge

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49503683

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Rangers will not take European away tickets after new Uefa charge

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49503683

Couldn`t give a rats arse about any of that Roy, they should be banned and finally laid to rest, as MacBruce says. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers play Feyenoord in the group stage, this could be a bit naughty as I'm sure Feyenoord have links to Celtic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

Rangers play Feyenoord in the group stage, this could be a bit naughty as I'm sure Feyenoord have links to Celtic.

We played Feynoord, what, late 80s?

 

Pwopah nawtee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked, it was 87-88.

 

Feynoord didn't take a that big a support but they made sure everyone knew they were in town.

 

I think they do have some sort of links to Raselickbytawaybutbigman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MagicRatAFC said:

We played Feynoord, what, late 80s?

 

Pwopah nawtee.

yes, i have heard that.  

mackems and Feynoord have a love of each other as well 

I'll be wanting Rangers to win that one

1425688_10151827025228692_933570659_n.jp

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MagicRatAFC said:

That's a random tie-in.

I think it's from the 70s when some mackems went to work in the docks over there..something like that anyway. I can't understand having a "second" team, for me it's only one and always will be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MagicRatAFC said:

That's a random tie-in.

I just posted a rivalies link in the Premier League thread, I've looked and can't find a Scottish version, i reckon that would be interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good r exult for Scotland holding Belgium to only 4 goals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this