sonicramone

2019 College Football

On 10/9/2018 at 11:07 PM, Swamps_Of_Jersey said:

Notre Dame got through the thick of their schedule 6-0 beating Michigan, Stanford and Virginia Tech. I hate Michigan but I hope they keep winning.  Benching Wimbush had to be done because he is just not a QB.  Offense has taken off under Book and getting Dexter Williams back at RB was huge. Did not expect this from this Irish team but Kelly made the right move at QB. We will see what happens, this has been exciting to watch. 

They looked like absolute trash today and they would have lost if the referees hadn't ignored a blatant PI and a blatant hold in the last quarter. They'll get blasted when they have some real competition. Worst and most obnoxious fanbase in all of football.

13 minutes ago, WhereLoveRuled said:

They looked like absolute trash today and they would have lost if the referees hadn't ignored a blatant PI and a blatant hold in the last quarter. They'll get blasted when they have some real competition. Worst and most obnoxious fanbase in all of football.

You almost called this one.  That was a nail-biter.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WhereLoveRuled said:

I was in a wedding yesterday and didn't see the game.  But they have already beaten Michigan, Stanford and Virginia Tech so spare me about "real competition"

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Swamps_Of_Jersey said:

I was in a wedding yesterday and didn't see the game.  But they have already beaten Michigan, Stanford and Virginia Tech so spare me about "real competition"

None of those are particularly awe-inspiring. I mean Tech lost to ODU for goodness sake. ND isn't going to the playoff but if they do it will be another ass blasting like 2012.

18 minutes ago, WhereLoveRuled said:

None of those are particularly awe-inspiring. I mean Tech lost to ODU for goodness sake. ND isn't going to the playoff but if they do it will be another ass blasting like 2012.

LOL Michigan just destroyed Wisconsin and are going to be ranked inside the top 10. Virginia Tech will more than likely win their half of the ACC. Stanford is in 2nd place in the PAC 12. Usually teams have a game like this during the season, came off a big win, have a bye next week probably got caught looking ahead a little bit. 

Notre Dame's schedule is damn near better than many of the teams ahead of them, including teams in the SEC. 

So Mizzou covered the spend against Georgia by a half point and don't cover against Alabama by a point, and that is why I don't most of the time bet on college football. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 11:01 AM, sonicramone said:
  1. Alabama
  2. Ohio State
  3. Clemson
  4. Notre Dame

Somebody please beat OSU and ND.

4 hours ago, VABOSSFAN said:

Notre Dame yes, but swap OSU for Alabama. It's time their Jed Clampett fanbase and illiterate players got what they deserved. The LSU and Auburn games are excellent candidates for that.

On 10/16/2018 at 8:43 PM, VABOSSFAN said:

Clemson better not sleep on NC State. 

In 2016 State should have beat them if it wasn't for blowing a game winning FG to only lose in OT. 

Then last year Clemson only won by a touchdown in Raleigh. 

On 10/17/2018 at 1:32 AM, WhereLoveRuled said:

Notre Dame yes, but swap OSU for Alabama. It's time their Jed Clampett fanbase and illiterate players got what they deserved. The LSU and Auburn games are excellent candidates for that.

LSU game would be the one I think as the game is in Baton Rouge. Don't think Auburn has the horses this year. 

Also in the SEC East, keep an eye on Kentucky. Only one loss and have winnable games against Vandy and MIzzou before a potential massive showdown at home vs UGA that could decide the SEC East. Stoops has brought that program at UK a long way. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Swamps_Of_Jersey said:

Clemson better not sleep on NC State. 

In 2016 State should have beat them if it wasn't for blowing a game winning FG to only lose in OT. 

Then last year Clemson only won by a touchdown in Raleigh. 

Going to be a very good game to watch.

6 minutes ago, Swamps_Of_Jersey said:

Not so much...

Not at all

Notre Dame is about to start quite a stretch of traveling to wind the season down. 

Navy @ San Diego 
@ Northwestern 
FSU at home 
Syracuse at Yankee Stadium 
@ USC. 

Go get it. 

• Like 1

I can think of a few NFL teams that Alabama could probably beat.

Clemson is the only team with a shot against them. Maybe Michigan, who thumped a sad Penn State squad who have come a cropper lately. 

It's not Notre Dame - they look like hot garbage against an unranked team as usual, but a mixture of bad calls and dumb luck get them the win.

How about Pitt tho? 4-1 in the ACC, now alone in first for the Coastal division. If their non-con hadn't been stacked, they'd be a legit top-20 team. That's two ranked wins in two weeks. I'd be very surprised if they don't get a lot of votes tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, JudgeBrown said:

I'd like to say, "That's wrong!" but it probably ain't...

• Haha 2