sonicramone

2019 College Football

13 hours ago, WhereLoveRuled said:

Pitt too. Which is a minor miracle considering how this season started.

If the season ended today Pitt would be playing Clemson for the ACC title.  Still might happen at the end of the season.

6 minutes ago, burghfan said:

If the season ended today Pitt would be playing Clemson for the ACC title.  Still might happen at the end of the season.

Yup. I'd say it's a pretty good shot, just Wake Forest and Miami left.

So glad Pitt took care of VT.....VT is ALWAYS way overrated.... I hope UVA beats the schitt out of them too.

34 minutes ago, VABOSSFAN said:

So glad Pitt took care of VT.....VT is ALWAYS way overrated.... I hope UVA beats the schitt out of them too.

I agree but whyyyyyy does Pitt keep losing to you guys? They are 0-6 against UNC since they joined the ACC, and the last couple of years the latter has been really, really, bad. Tar Heels are Pat kryptonite!

11 minutes ago, WhereLoveRuled said:

I agree but whyyyyyy does Pitt keep losing to you guys? They are 0-6 against UNC since they joined the ACC, and the last couple of years the latter has been really, really, bad. Tar Heels are Pat kryptonite!

We are horrible....I can’t believe the only game we’ve won this year was against Pitt....Fedora needs to get a resume together.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sonicramone said:

The Buckeyes' season is on the verge of collapse by way of the Twerps.

Nah, the team that enables domestic violence managed to narrowly beat the team that actually killed a player.

Hail to the Victors!

Indiana played a dirty game, purposely trying to injure our players.  Dirty late hits, targeting. They managed to knock one player completely unconscious, and the game was delayed while medical personnel removed his pads and stabilized his head and neck before putting his motionless body on a stretcher to be carried off the field. He’s going to be OK, despite Indiana’s attempt to paralyze or kill him. They also made a very late very dirty hit on another player who was already down, ending his season and his college career. 

• Like 1

Mizzou put an ass whooping on Tennessee yesterday, which if they could have held off Kentucky a couple weeks ago, they would have been set for a nice bowl.

Pitt ranked. #24 AP, #25 Coaches'. First time since the brief period at the end of 2016 (before Worthlesstern "won" after ending Conner and Peterman's college careers with cheap shots in the Pinstripe Bowl)

Also have clinched the ACC Coastal Division, which was unthinkable to me after that embarrassing loss to UNC. It will be their first appearance in the ACC Championship game!

Now one more stopover in Miami. Need a win to solidify a good season and to as good of a bowl invite as possible. H2P!

I swore that earlier @judyg had a thread about today's game between her beloved U Mich and the scarlet-and-gray Buckeyes of THE Ohio State University. In case she missed the pregame ceremony, I thought she'd like to see the OSU Marching Band, aka "The Best Damn Band in the Land", make a block "M" for the UM fans before executing the famous, and beautiful, script OHIO.

And the tuba player, who gets to dot the "i". :) 

1 hour ago, JimCT said:

I swore that earlier @judyg had a thread about today's game between her beloved U Mich and the scarlet-and-gray Buckeyes of THE Ohio State University. In case she missed the pregame ceremony, I thought she'd like to see the OSU Marching Band, aka "The Best Damn Band in the Land", make a block "M" for the UM fans before executing the famous, and beautiful, script OHIO.

And the tuba player, who gets to dot the "i". :) 

Personal foul on JimCT for unsportsmanlike conduct.

I have never understood the big deal about the stupid script Ohio. I've seen it in real life. BFD. Maybe the big deal is that some OSU students can actually  spell. 

• Like 1

Want to know another tradition of the  OSU fanbase? They go to Michigan tailgates and they poop in Michigan fans’ coolers.  That’s right.  They find a cooler that has an M on it, and they open it, pull down their pants, and take a dump. Total fucking trash fans.  

9 minutes ago, judyg said:

Personal foul on JimCT for unsportsmanlike conduct.

I have never understood the big deal about the stupid script Ohio. I've seen it in real life. BFD. Maybe the big deal is that some OSU students can spell. 

And here I thought it was impressive that they could march and play at the same time, and without hitting each other on those cross-overs. ;) 

• Haha 1

Congratulations Ohio State.  You beat us fair and square. The officiating was fair and I can’t really complain about anything OSU did.  Leaving the starters in when they have already scored 60 is sorta bush league, but I don’t even really begrudge them that because it would make me laugh if we did it.  

This was supposed to be our year and this is a bitter loss for all Wolverines. 

Ah well.  I have 2 giant doggies to play fetch with now.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Swamps_Of_Jersey said:

Good, now Desmond Howard can stop crying about Michigan's loss to Notre Dame and how Michigan should still be ranked ahead of them. 

USC playing for all America tonight vs. ND's crap fanbase. Only PSU is worse.

6 hours ago, WhereLoveRuled said:

USC playing for all America tonight vs. ND's crap fanbase. Only PSU is worse.

Your words of kindness are positively beaming.  

• Haha 1