Junglelander

American Romeo official release

16 minutes ago, Jerseyfornia said:

In the meantime, I do enjoy giving my books away free from time to time. I'd rather be heard than paid right now.

I hear that. I want people to hear my music. Yea, being discovered would be great and my dreams would be fulfilled but just something simple like hearing one of my songs on a car radio as they drive by would be amazing

• Like 2

Hey, Shane...where can I purchase the track, besides itunes?

Nevermind. Found and bought it on Amazon digital music.

Happy to own a copy of your first record.

shane.png

You landed between Shalamar and The Shangri-Las. 

I posted a review on Amazon. I encourage others here who have listened to the song to do the same. A review doesn't have to be wordy. It can be as simple as "I like the song." Amazon counts the number of reviews, not the content of them. When an item gets 50 reviews it will begin to appear in featured and related content ads for users. Support artists who are part of our community.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2018 at 4:26 AM, Jerseyfornia said:

Nevermind. Found and bought it on Amazon digital music.

Happy to own a copy of your first record.

shane.png

You landed between Shalamar and The Shirelles. 

I posted a review on Amazon. I encourage others here who have listened to the song to do the same. A review doesn't have to be wordy. It can be as simple as "I like the song." Amazon counts the number of reviews, not the content of them. When an item gets 50 reviews it will begin to appear in featured and related content ads for users. Support artists who are part of our community.

Thanks!