WhereLoveRuled

2018 NHL Thread

You better believe we are. My office is about 3 blocks from the start of the parade route. So the office is putting together a tailgate in our parking lot, with all our friends and families. This is going to be off the charts. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

You better believe we are. My office is about 3 blocks from the start of the parade route. So the office is putting together a tailgate in our parking lot, with all our friends and families. This is going to be off the charts. 

Oh that’s great. Please post pics!

4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

My wife drove three hours up and back to go to the Eagles parade when they won the SB a couple years ago.  She said it was a crazy time and well worth it.  I'm sure St. Louis will be just as crazy. 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 7:22 PM, Jimmy James said:

Hey @merlin, I settled on this signature. :D

I can live with that Jimmy. :)

• Thanks 1

Congrats to you and your team Jimmy!

It's the 'other'lot I struggle with.

:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Please tell the guy running the jackhammer in my head to stop. What a party we had in STL yesterday. Best parade ever. Been to three Cardinals before but this was much better. The players got out of the trucks and greeted fans and basically walked the route. I was about an arms length from touching the cup when Steen brought it by. Fun, fun fun. I'm paying for it now, nothing a bloody Mary can't handle. FB_IMG_1560692346680.thumb.jpg.bf5cdeae98f7e3f41cfe24324c9ad901.jpg

FB_IMG_1560692325196.jpg

FB_IMG_1560692305200.jpg

FB_IMG_1560692290090.jpg

FB_IMG_1560692227834.jpg

• Like 7
  • Bruuuuce! 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Please tell the guy running the jackhammer in my head to stop. What a party we had in STL yesterday. Best parade ever. Been to three Cardinals before but this was much better. The players got out of the trucks and greeted fans and basically walked the route. I was about an arms length from touching the cup when Steen brought it by. Fun, fun fun. I'm paying for it now, nothing a bloody Mary can't handle. FB_IMG_1560692346680.thumb.jpg.bf5cdeae98f7e3f41cfe24324c9ad901.jpg

FB_IMG_1560692325196.jpg

FB_IMG_1560692305200.jpg

FB_IMG_1560692290090.jpg

FB_IMG_1560692227834.jpg

Glad you got to see this, Carol told me she has been a fan for 50yrs.