I’m loving it!!!!! I just bought it .... what a great video someone did for this as well - check it on YouTube!

I was there, what a show! Treat for the weekend.

Assume they'll not include the idiots during 'If I Should Fall Behind'!

• Like 2

:) :) :)

I am delighted.

Get in you fucking beauty!!! Olli will you re-release your blu ray with official 24 bit HD audio??!! Absolutely delighted. One of the best shows I’ve ever attended. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mack boy said:

I was there, what a show! Treat for the weekend.

Assume they'll not include the idiots during 'If I Should Fall Behind'!

That was my first thought. It is the best Bruce vocal ever. And I mean, ever. Spine tinglingly great. 

1 minute ago, doesthisbusstop said:

That was my first thought. It is the best Bruce vocal ever. And I mean, ever. Spine tinglingly great. 

I'm sure the expert mixers have got rid of the them, I'd better download to check :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BruceHistory said:

Sirius is playing it!!

Really don't need to leave the office day, but I may have to now. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mack boy said:

I'm sure the expert mixers have got rid of the them, I'd better download to check :D

Some of the shouts are there on the clip...

18 minutes ago, BobbyJames said:

I could not be happier - the first proper archive show where I can say that "I WAS THERE!" - what a fantastic show it was, can't wait to relive it!

I wan't there, but I feel like I have been there after watching it on YT about 10 times. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I wan't there, but I feel like I have been there after watching it on YT about 10 times. 

I think this might be talked about tomorrow.:)

Listening on Sirius and it is a decent show with a standard mix for modern shows. Meaning it all sounds good but not excellent and does not have the separation and clarity that the Helsinki 03 show did but I will have to wait until tonight to hear the Flac-HD files.  Still nothing to complain about overall other than preferring older shows, this one is a fine choice and as good as any for a recent show in my opinion.

I am noticing that despite the supposed acoustics of this arena, there doesn't seem to be much energy in the audience or at least the mix is not allowing it to shine through.  During some songs it sounds like it could have been recorded at a soundcheck but maybe the audience is just being respectful and quiet at these moments.

Damn them for rescheduling the release date and releasing it the same day as The Beatles White Album Box set.

There aren't enough hours left today!

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Haha 1

The whole of Leeds was on charm offensive that day - apart from one traffic warden :lol:

• Haha 3