RedTail60

New member request: Memphis, Dec 14 1984

Good evening from Kansas. New member here with a favor to ask. My wife and I had our first date at the Dec 14 1984 show in Memphis, Tennessee. I only recently became aware there is an audience recording floating around somewhere. If anyone can confirm and possibly direct me, I'd be most grateful. 

Very much obliged; 

DJ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedTail60 said:

Good evening from Kansas. New member here with a favor to ask. My wife and I had our first date at the Dec 14 1984 show in Memphis, Tennessee. I only recently became aware there is an audience recording floating around somewhere. If anyone can confirm and possibly direct me, I'd be most grateful. 

Very much obliged; 

DJ

Welcome to the forum DJ.

There are actually 3 different bootlegs from this show.  All 3 are audience recordings.  The most recent one put out was a 1st generation tape transfer.

head over to this link:

And put yourself request there.  I don’t have it or I’d share it with you but someone over there will have it.

Tim

On 11/20/2018 at 9:08 PM, RedTail60 said:

Very much obliged; 

DJ

Nice "first date" show - the other Drift Away of that era, but without the Miami Horns we got in Jersey :)