Sign in to follow this  
Daisey Jeep

netflex- any recomendations ?

On 12/30/2019 at 9:49 PM, BrilliantDisguise said:

Just finished Season 2.  Watch this is you are a fan of Season 1.

image.png.5b90a37960c2d59954accdf50ac49b73.png

I enjoyed season 1, but gave up before the end of the 2nd episode of season 2. I thought Joe was incredibly irritating and the gratuitous violence totally unnecessary. 

1 hour ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

I enjoyed season 1, but gave up before the end of the 2nd episode of season 2. I thought Joe was incredibly irritating and the gratuitous violence totally unnecessary. 

Yeah, I closed my eyes on those parts.

Still worth watching in my opinion.

Second series of Sex Education due on 17 January. 

I'm watching the first series again, and it still has me laughing out loud.  A lot of the laughs are coming from people's reactions, there's some serious talent in this to make me LOL just from a fleeting facial expression!

Fabulous soundtrack as well.

• Like 1

I don't usually enjoy DIY shows of any nature, but im really enjoying the great interior interior design challenge although it drives me nuts they dont prime any of that varnished timber they paint over (im not a fan of painted over furniture anyway) and they don't measure properly and seem to run out of wallpaper and paint alot 

The builders and decorators seem very proffesionals though and very patient, hard working and accommodating which is nicer than our shows 

Ok well what i like about it is seeing all the different sort of dwellings and their architectural history

Mine is such a young country i cant comprehend the age of some of the houses 

Just started the Kominsky Method.  Laugh out loud stuff. Sprinkle winsome touching stuff two. Only4 episodes in but it's a winner. Arkin and Douglas are excellent. 

• Like 3

Anyone else watching a The Messiah? Three episodes in and I think it's pretty good - don't really know where it is heading and it is certainly unusual, but I am finding it interesting.

5 hours ago, whispered secret said:

Anyone else watching a The Messiah? Three episodes in and I think it's pretty good - don't really know where it is heading and it is certainly unusual, but I am finding it interesting.

Wife and I started that but after two episodes I haven't gone back. Didn't capture me.

I'm trying to post a picture of Sully (Tom Hanks) but the image won't upload (it's in a queue?).  Anyway, I enjoyed it, nothing spectacular (even though the story itself is, of course, spectacular!) and Tom Hanks is always a good watch.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, whispered secret said:

I'm three episodes in. I think it's very good and I suspect this Messiah will turn out to be someone darker.

Everyone really should be using a hosting site to post pictures. It saves a lot of space on the Lake's server and your photos will post properly.

Just now, janeymarywendy said:

th (1).jpg

Hmm ... I saved it to my pictures folder then pasted it.  Quite small though :unsure:

5 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

Are you having trouble as well, P?

Looks like it!

I'll try again.

When-They-See-Us_Naijaonpoint.jpg?fit=48

In case the picture disappears again, I'm talking about When They See Us. Honestly I'm a mess after watching this. One of the best pieces of television I've ever seen. It's right up there with shows like The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad and Band of Brothers for me. It's that good. A must watch.

• Love Love Love! 1

12 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

I'm trying to post a picture of Sully (Tom Hanks) but the image won't upload (it's in a queue?).  Anyway, I enjoyed it, nothing spectacular (even though the story itself is, of course, spectacular!) and Tom Hanks is always a good watch.

I love that movie

But i admit it wasn't at all that i was exspecting 

Have you seen Captian Philips?- that is excellent 

downloadfile-120.jpg

268x0w.png

As an aside anybody seen the episode of American pickers where they visited Sully's co pilot ?

That was one impressive and highly organised, spottlessly clean shed ! 

The documentry series rotton

Ive been putting off watching it because i thought it was going to by vegans meat shaming us carnivores

But its nothing like that

The bottled water eposide should be compulsory viewing

Its so sad on so many levels  i shed some angry tears 

And after the cocoa episode im definatly going to try harder giving up chocolate because the whole darn suply chain is so darn corrupt ...and yet that isnt the answer either 

How can pricrs go up yet farmers earn less ? :angry:

One  avocardo fruit takes more water than a lettuce to grow - maybe ill plant my own tree 

It's disturbing all the way around, without going into any spoilers, but it's also intriguing.

13 hours ago, Perisic said:

I heard some nasty shit about that one.

1 hour ago, Jerseyfornia said:

It's disturbing all the way around, without going into any spoilers, but it's also intriguing.

I went and looked at it

I dont think its for me 

Blown away

25 min episodes so not a lot of time to focus on usual reality tv bullshit

Its a glass blowing compition with an artist narrative

Its really interesting

Even the fuck ups, failures and breakages are beautiful.

17073.jpg

20200112_112718.jpgthis last picture is of 'fairy garden' and it got its maker sent home for not being about the brief (food) but its so whimsical i love it

20200112_114207.jpg

Opps booboo

downloadfile-72.jpg

You have to watch that blown away

Check out these sprouted potatos 

If i had like a zilllian dollars id buy them

And this creation didn't even win! 

20200112_160842.jpg