Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

netflex- any recomendations ?


Recommended Posts

in the wee wee hours of this morning i watched this thing on the man who is Elmo 

Elmo is my least favorite Muppet ever but i kinda like the guy

its a really good watch, as far removed from covid 19 as you could get 

 

59da7d92b2a3d2e08dd86c8af3450c750ad192ce.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

so 65 million houdeholds watched tiger king world wide and Netflex are having record numbers of people sign up

i hope as soon as its safe they resume making tv and movies all over the world

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2020 at 10:36 AM, janeymarywendy said:

image.png.eabd3ee3730dbfa9e83362f453ff0e85.png

Enjoyed this very much.  An interesting insight into the Hasidic Jewish community in Williamsburg, based loosely on a true story.  Shira Haas, as Esty, is brilliant.

Loved her in Shtisel. I saw Unorthodox and thought she was excellent, quite mesmerizing on screen. I want to read the book on which it was based. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Bosstralian and @Kent Guitar ive been watching glitch since last night

its good ...and not scary 

mind you i don't like characters being killed off 

 

anyways in a Victorian town (the State  not the era) in Australia a bunch of people rise from the dead at the local cemetery including the local cop's wife who died of breast cancer plus a load of other interesting characters including a WW1 vetern and the town's first mayor from gold rush times, all with back stories to work through

oh and the cop is now married to his dead wife's best friend

and none of them can leave the town's parameters or they revert to dust

 

 

 

MV5BODk2YmE5MjEtMmQzNy00MzZjLTgxNDAtYTgzMThlZTg1M2E3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIwNTI1MTM@._V1_.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

@Bosstralian and @Kent Guitar ive been watching glitch since last night

its good ...and not scary 

mind you i don't like characters being killed off 

 

anyways in a Victorian town (the State  not the era) in Australia a bunch of people rise from the dead at the local cemetery including the local cop's wife who died of breast cancer plus a load of other interesting characters including a WW1 vetern and the town's first mayor from gold rush times, all with back stories to work through

oh and the cop is now married to his dead wife's best friend

and none of them can leave the town's parameters or they revert to dust

 

 

 

MV5BODk2YmE5MjEtMmQzNy00MzZjLTgxNDAtYTgzMThlZTg1M2E3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIwNTI1MTM@._V1_.jpg

I loved this series and watched it twice.  You will hate (at least I did) the last episode.  The third season was much less enjoyable than the first two, imo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, took me long enough said:

I loved this series and watched it twice.  You will hate (at least I did) the last episode.  The third season was much less enjoyable than the first two, imo. 

the 3rd series hasn't arrived on NZ netflex yet

sigh

maybe just as well 

thanks for the heads up 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/3/2020 at 5:15 PM, Daisey Jeep said:

@Bosstralian and @Kent Guitar ive been watching glitch since last night

its good ...and not scary 

mind you i don't like characters being killed off 

 

anyways in a Victorian town (the State  not the era) in Australia a bunch of people rise from the dead at the local cemetery including the local cop's wife who died of breast cancer plus a load of other interesting characters including a WW1 vetern and the town's first mayor from gold rush times, all with back stories to work through

oh and the cop is now married to his dead wife's best friend

and none of them can leave the town's parameters or they revert to dust

 

 

 

MV5BODk2YmE5MjEtMmQzNy00MzZjLTgxNDAtYTgzMThlZTg1M2E3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIwNTI1MTM@._V1_.jpg

We did watch that when it first came out. Right now we are watching The Brokenwood Mysteries. It is light and easy watching. We watch one episode each sunday night when we don't feel like watching a show where you have to think a lot. Have you watched them Dais?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Kent Guitar said:

We did watch that when it first came out. Right now we are watching The Brokenwood Mysteries. It is light and easy watching. We watch one episode each sunday night when we don't feel like watching a show where you have to think a lot. Have you watched them Dais?

no i havn't 

must be something else on when its on tv

ill put them on my list 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...