Sign in to follow this  
Daisey Jeep

netflex- any recomendations ?

1 minute ago, AMIW said:

the south-east in the us is a better place to visit....

If only ...

I could bring a mask? ^_^

4 minutes ago, AMIW said:

the south-east in the us is a better place to visit....

If you are a Ozark watcher! Missouri just couldn't pull the strings on tax breaks like Georgia did! :P

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

I was just about to start researching holidays :D  in the north-west US

You're multi-years from doing that now. :angry:

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

You're multi-years from doing that now. :angry:

Yep, hence my laughing emoji!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

If you are a Ozark watcher! Missouri just couldn't pull the strings on tax breaks like Georgia did! :P

all the best tv shows are filmed in Atlanta or Cardiff - that is just a known fact 

@janeymarywendy, can you figure out why that series was called The Reckoning? Seems everyone is still in limbo to me.  

3 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

@janeymarywendy, can you figure out why that series was called The Reckoning? Seems everyone is still in limbo to me.  

No, I don't.  Maybe a second season is due?

On 5/21/2020 at 3:07 PM, Jimmy James said:

Their are some real shit movies on Netflix, another one tonight. 

what i hate is you watch 10 min of some redicoulss dumb movie and next thing you get 25 suggestions because you watched said shit movie (for all of 10min) :angry:

On 5/22/2020 at 1:02 AM, Jimmy James said:

Finished watching this just Sunday night. One of the darkest series ever. No one came out a winner in this thing. 

The Russian River is in Northern California which should have been beautiful enough. Why do you think they filmed in Australia? 

tax breaks 

same reason why they film any where a bit out of the way (like NZ)

the NZ economic recovery is banking on movies and tv being made here post covid 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

I've no idea, JJ.  I was just about to start researching holidays :D  in the north-west US then read about where it was filmed. Weird.

don't dispair

i read some sort of NZ  aviation sector expert/ industry  executive say 2022 things will be better 

that gives you tons of time to save more money and see even more ! 

Not going as fast as the rest of you now that footie is back only this weekend finished Valhalla murders and just now into the night...

still haven’t finished dead to me...

refreshing my watchlist going to start season 2 of dark since season 3 comes out in a few weeks , and space force next weekend

4 shows to choose from each week is enough for me ... will watch even less if TGLITW footie returns :wub:

Space force out at 3am tomorrow i95  time

@berlintramp i just finished Charite

it was really good

really good 

can you recomend more German stuff on Netfelx  - something other than war or crime ?

4 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

@berlintramp i just finished Charite

it was really good

really good 

can you recomend more German stuff on Netfelx  - something other than war or crime ?

Daisey, I am the last person to ask! I hardly watch any TV, absolutely no series, and I don't have netflix, so I don't even know what they're offering. So sorry!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, berlintramp said:

Daisey, I am the last person to ask! I hardly watch any TV, absolutely no series, and I don't have netflix, so I don't even know what they're offering. So sorry!

no worries Ms Berlin 

On 5/28/2020 at 1:35 PM, AMIW said:

Space force out at 3am tomorrow i95  time

Any good?

Sorry haven’t watched it yet .. it is on the watchlist . been watching TFGLITW football , got to finish jack ryan and dead to me first before I start another one never have more than 3 shows on the go at a time

I see Rectify is on Netflix. 30 episodes, some wonderful performances, and a story of redemption. If you missed it the first time around, it's worth a watch.

• Love Love Love! 1

12 hours ago, AMIW said:

Sorry haven’t watched it yet .. it is on the watchlist . been watching TFGLITW football , got to finish jack ryan and dead to me first before I start another one never have more than 3 shows on the go at a time

:lol:

back in my day we'd watch 5 different shows a night :D

I kind of want to see the Epstein doc and I kind of don't. Looks disturbing.

Finished living with yourself yesterday it was quite good though the flashbacks and then flash forwards made it confusing whether you were watching new miles or old miles at various points

have to finish dead to me and dark season 2 before my life turns to watching dawn to dusk TGLITW football on June 17

F is for family new season soon :lol:

On 5/23/2020 at 12:18 AM, Daisey Jeep said:

what i hate is you watch 10 min of some redicoulss dumb movie and next thing you get 25 suggestions because you watched said shit movie (for all of 10min) :angry:

There's a way to fix this.  Go to My Account (I do this on my laptop). 
Then scroll down to "Profile and Parental Controls" where there are a number of settings that you can change. 
Go into Viewing Activity, and you'll see a list of everything you've watched (even if only for a minute or two)
On the far right of each programme is a little symbol which is "Hide from viewing history".  Click that, and it will forget you ever saw it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rizla said:

There's a way to fix this.  Go to My Account (I do this on my laptop). 
Then scroll down to "Profile and Parental Controls" where there are a number of settings that you can change. 
Go into Viewing Activity, and you'll see a list of everything you've watched (even if only for a minute or two)
On the far right of each programme is a little symbol which is "Hide from viewing history".  Click that, and it will forget you ever saw it.

thank you sooooo much Rizla

we were just talking about that again last night

i don't mind the Bollywood so much, its all the romcoms and really baddly written high school/ university dribble teen romances :lol:

....im getting old :lol:

• Like 1

No, I'm the same.  I often click on things looking for more information, and accidentally start the programme :rolleyes: then there are the things that you start watching and then realise they're not your cup of tea.  So I periodically have a clear-out.

I seem to have watched nothing on Netflix for weeks, except The Last Kingdom.  Love that.
And the first two eps of Hollywood, but after starting Ep 3,  I might not bother with the rest.