Daisey Jeep

netflex- any recomendations ?

The Umbrella Academy is a good watch. Halfway through the series.

Watched the first four episodes of The Kaminsky Method tonight. Fantastic! Loved it and am looking forward to the next four!

• Like 1

the "frozen dead" is pretty good although is amusing as it is French dubbed in english but the subtitles vary a lot on what is dubbed, if that makes sense

The Photographer Of Mauthausen. Powerful.

On 2/21/2019 at 9:59 PM, Pastor Jeff said:

Watched the first four episodes of The Kaminsky Method tonight. Fantastic! Loved it and am looking forward to the next four!

Finished it.  Loved it.  Glad there's going to be another season.

Oh, and sorry, it should have been The Kominsky Method.

Carry on.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 9:39 AM, MacBruce said:

The Crown is fantastic.

hmmmmmmmmm

im.watching Doc Martin

it must be on pur tv at an odd time or opposite something we watch instead as ibe only seen a few eposodes

i must say im really struck at how beautiful the scenary  is 

and i have even had a few laughs

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

im.watching Doc Martin

it must be on pur tv at an odd time or opposite something we watch instead as ibe only seen a few eposodes

i must say im really struck at how beautiful the scenary  is 

and i have even had a few laughs

I like that one, as well.  It's sweet.

• Like 1

I’ve got so many things on my Netflix list that I don’t know when I’ll be able to watch everything.

I did manage to watch the new documentary on Orson Welles unfinished last film and loved it. I will now try to find time to watch the film itself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom-Joad said:

I’ve got so many things on my Netflix list that I don’t know when I’ll be able to watch everything.

I did manage to watch the new documentary on Orson Welles unfinished last film and loved it. I will now try to find time to watch the film itself.

I'm kind of in the same boat--lots of things I want to watch... but time is always a factor.

Incidentally (maybe not quite so incidentally), my wife is now in her final term to procure her Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy Counseling.  She's only eight weeks away!  Wow!  I'm so proud of her!  (And the not-so-incidental part: I am her editor, so most of my "extra" time has been spent poring over her papers!  I'll be glad when the eight weeks are finished in more ways than one!)

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Pastor Jeff said:

I'm kind of in the same boat--lots of things I want to watch... but time is always a factor.

Incidentally (maybe not quite so incidentally), my wife is now in her final term to procure her Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy Counseling.  She's only eight weeks away!  Wow!  I'm so proud of her!  (And the not-so-incidental part: I am her editor, so most of my "extra" time has been spent poring over her papers!  I'll be glad when the eight weeks are finished in more ways than one!)

That’s great news! The reason why I don’t have time is, of course, my newborn baby that demands full, round the clock attention. And when I do have some time, . I ‘ll usually just start watching something and then fall asleep 5 minutes into it.

Of course, with all the stress and the sleep deprivation, your wife’s new qualifications might just come in handy. Will she be doing Skype appointments? :)

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Tom-Joad said:

That’s great news! The reason why I don’t have time is, of course, my newborn baby that demands full, round the clock attention. And when I do have some time, . I ‘ll usually just start watching something and then fall asleep 5 minutes into it.

Of course, with all the stress and the sleep deprivation, your wife’s new qualifications might just come in handy. Will she be doing Skype appointments? :)

Hahaha!  She certainly might!  We have an "adopted" nephew who is now a licensed psychologist, and he does skype appointments in his practice, so it's definitely a practice with which my wife is familiar!

• Haha 1

watching this doco called loosers

this boxer i never heard of 

a soccer team (first soccer thing ive watched since bend it like Beckham) who survives injury time created by a police dog biting a player

now a black ice skater i never heard of either

its all  really good

There is a series of documentaries on the decades. Simply titled The Seventies, The Eighties, etc. I've been watching episodes out of order based on which subjects interest me most at the moment. Enjoying the time traveling. Don't know if it's available outside of US Netflix but worth browsing for.

The 80s music episode, Video Killed The Radio Star was great and I hadn't been aware of the racism scandal with MTV in the early days of their broadcasting. I mostly missed the first four or five years of MTV so this was news to me.

It gets pretty blatant at about 1:29.

9 hours ago, Jerseyfornia said:

There is a series of documentaries on the decades. Simply titled The Seventies, The Eighties, etc. I've been watching episodes out of order based on which subjects interest me most at the moment. Enjoying the time traveling. Don't know if it's available outside of US Netflix but worth browsing for.

The 80s music episode, Video Killed The Radio Star was great and I hadn't been aware of the racism scandal with MTV in the early days of their broadcasting. I mostly missed the first four or five years of MTV so this was news to me.

It gets pretty blatant at about 1:29.

oh i hope its available

it was on tv last year but when i was boarding and it was too hard to watch it

what i saw was really good

1 hour ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

Really enjoyed Dirty John.

everybody is talking about that one

1 hour ago, Daisey Jeep said:

everybody is talking about that one

Quite dark but it's excellent.

• Like 1

If anybody is thinking of watching How It Ends - don't bother. :D I watched it all, don't make the same mistake. Hahaha!

• Haha 1

Hampstead. I saw the two main actors talking about this on the TV a while back and I'm so glad I came across it. It's simply lovely!

The scenery is absolutely gorgeous - I'd forgotten I'd been to Highgate Cemetery - I shall have to return … for another visit.

After Life, the new Ricky Gervais darkcom is excellent. Six episodes on Netflix.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

After Life, the new Ricky Gervais darkcom is excellent. Six episodes on Netflix.

Just watched the first episode, I thought it was absolutely brilliant, brutally funny, (the paedphile line was astonishing),  yet heartbreaking in places too.

Comedy gold, as is the new Alan Partridge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Promise61 said:

i went to put it on my list and didn't even have to serch for ir - it was on the home screen this morning

• Like 1