Daisey Jeep

netflex- any recomendations ?

5 hours ago, took me long enough said:

Just started this 'traumedy.'  Love it so far.  

Watched the trailer. It’s on the list. 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2019 at 4:44 AM, took me long enough said:

Just started this 'traumedy.'  Love it so far.  

Really enjoyed that, very funny. Binge watched it in a couple of days last week.

• Like 1

bloodline-netflix.jpg

I'm not sure how I'm going to fill my evenings now that I've watched this 3-season (series) brilliant drama! I absolutely loved it (my opinion only) and it became addictive, so much so that I was getting up an hour earlier to watch an episode before going to work.  Sad, I know.

Sissy Spacek, Beau Bridges, Sam Sheppard (and the the girl in that film Dead To Me ^^^ - is it Linda Cordellini?).  Eye candy in the shape of Kyle Chandler (again my opinion only ;)).  A dysfunctional family, human trafficking, drug trafficking, murders, cocaine, affairs, dark deeds by the police force - what's not to like? :P All set against the glorious backdrop of the Florida Keys (if the Keys people are really like that,  I ain't ever going!).

If this was a book I'd read it in a heartbeat. Loved the opening song too (good music throughout). 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

bloodline-netflix.jpg

I'm not sure how I'm going to fill my evenings now that I've watched this 3-season (series) brilliant drama! I absolutely loved it (my opinion only) and it became addictive, so much so that I was getting up an hour earlier to watch an episode before going to work.  Sad, I know.

Sissy Spacek, Beau Bridges, Sam Sheppard (and the the girl in that film Dead To Me ^^^ - is it Linda Cordellini?).  Eye candy in the shape of Kyle Chandler (again my opinion only ;)).  A dysfunctional family, human trafficking, drug trafficking, murders, cocaine, affairs, dark deeds by the police force - what's not to like? :P All set against the glorious backdrop of the Florida Keys (if the Keys people are really like that,  I ain't ever going!).

If this was a book I'd read it in a heartbeat. Loved the opening song too (good music throughout). 

After season 1 I felt like it all went downhill. I did watch the second one but just had no interest in finishing the third. 

The first season, however, is really, really good. Brilliant acting and a Southern Gothic vibe throughout with the, as you correctly put it, glorious backdrop of the Florida Keys. Sometimes, though, there’s only one season’s worth of a good story and I felt that was the case here.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tom-Joad said:

After season 1 I felt like it all went downhill. I did watch the second one but just had no interest in finishing the third. 

The first season, however, is really, really good. Brilliant acting and a Southern Gothic vibe throughout with the, as you correctly put it, glorious backdrop of the Florida Keys. Sometimes, though, there’s only one season’s worth of a good story and I felt that was the case here.

I agree that seasons 1 and 2 were the best. There were a couple of very 'weird' episodes in the third season that didn't make much sense but overall I still couldn't get enough of it!

Curious to know if anyone has watched the latest episode in the excellent ReMastered series? Was pretty surprised to be honest. Didn’t think this story would make it into a show like this. 

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

anyone got any ideas of what i canb

watch when i can't sleep  ?

no violence or very low level but no rom coms either and nothing were anyone dies

33 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

no violence or very low level but no rom coms either and nothing were anyone dies

That narrows things down a bit, Daisey :lol:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, janeymarywendy said:

That narrows things down a bit, Daisey :lol:

and no neural disasters or apocolipic type stories

im watching the rookie.on tv and there is sn earthwuake :(

You might find this site useful, Daisey  :D

https://www.doesthedogdie.com

Enter the name of a film or TV series and besides telling you if a dog dies in it, it covers all sorts of other content that might put you off - drugs, clowns, jump scares, all sorts.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rizla said:

You might find this site useful, Daisey  :D

https://www.doesthedogdie.com

Enter the name of a film or TV series and besides telling you if a dog dies in it, it covers all sorts of other content that might put you off - drugs, clowns, jump scares, all sorts.

that's very useful ....also for the clowns

18 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

so no Bambi ? I guess that just leaves like Cooking shows?

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:54 PM, Jerseyfornia said:

Believe it or not, I forgot to mention there was some surprise Bruce content. One of the mag agents sings Dream Baby Dream in an early scene and later the Bruce version is played on a truck radio. It was pretty unexpected.

not unexpected if you had read the thread about it on the main board :P you must have BD and I on ignore :(

• Haha 1

haven't seen these mentioned yet but there are two excellent series from Harlan Coben on Netflix

Safe

The Five

both set in Blighthy even though he is american

58 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Did you say something?

2 hours ago, AMIW said:

so no Bambi ? I guess that just leaves like Cooking shows?

hell no dedinatly no Bambi

i found Marley and me quite upsetting 

and Phar Lap for that matter

watership down was too dramatic and i rewatched Dumbo recently (my first ever movie movie) and it was scary and mean

i did quite enjoy Julia and Julia thought :lol: and i did like the 100 step jurney again with Meryl Streep

i found an animated film about a turkey who gets the presidental pardon and then travels back in time to take turkey off the menu at the first thanksgiving

its called Free birds

Just watched this. Wonderful movie.

• Like 2

On 5/29/2019 at 5:24 PM, Jerseyfornia said:

thank ill.chevk it out

On 5/29/2019 at 5:24 PM, Jerseyfornia said:

fuck it

its not in NZ 

downloadfile-38.jpg

https://whatsnewonnetflix.com/new-zealand

That site is interesting because it allows you to browse the new releases for virtually every country where Netflix is available. Once you navigate to a country page, you can browse by date or use the search bar to find out if a specific show is on in that country.

I noticed a show you would probably enjoy, Daisey. A docu-series called The Royal House of Windsor. According to the site above, it's available in NZ.

• Bruuuuce! 1

On 5/19/2019 at 2:19 PM, SteveJhb said:

Curious to know if anyone has watched the latest episode in the excellent ReMastered series? Was pretty surprised to be honest. Didn’t think this story would make it into a show like this. 

Loved it. Every episode of this series has been fantastic.