Arena - Richfield Coliseum - July 9, 1984

Stadium - three Rivers Stadium - Aug 11, 1095

1095 just after the battle of hastings :o

11 hours ago, thecommish said:

Club- Sadly no

Theater- nope

Arena- Aug. 23, 2008 Scottrade Center, St. Louis

Stadium- Sept. 7-8, 2012 Wrigley Field, Chicago

Jeez, your first time seeing Bruce was the infamous St. Louis show?! (I was there, too.) No wonder you're hooked!

Club - never

Theatre - Royal Albert Hall, maybe too big for a theatre so Brixton Academy, both 1996

Arena - Wembley 1981

Stadium - Wembley 1985

Field - Milton Keynes bowl 1993

Semi Derelict Sports Centre - Crystal Palace 2003

10 hours ago, misty rain said:

Jeez, your first time seeing Bruce was the infamous St. Louis show?! (I was there, too.) No wonder you're hooked!

Like Andrew likes to say. "all the cool people were there"

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

@Born To Walk, would this be considered a Bloody Big Field? 1985-06-01, Slane Castle, Dublin, Ireland, was anyone here, there? 

That would fit. In fact I'm sure that was Bruce's first Bloody Big field

5 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

That would fit. In fact I'm sure that was Bruce's first Bloody Big field

wasnt there a bloody big field in the land of the killer animals before slane at the home of Humphrey B Bear or was that some sort of killer animal  stadium

some of the pics show what looks like a running track stadium but others show a patch of grass in the middle of nowhere when you search for Melbourne showgrounds - it might have been knocked down post Bruce

I'm green with envy how early some of you first saw Bruce. Here are my sad statistics - not that I wasn't an avid fan before all that time, but I never had the chance to see him live before!

Club: never

Theater: Convention Center Berlin , Devils and Dust tour, June 28, 2005 - It's not a real theater, but about the size of one, and an awful venue it was. Almost killed the show.

Arena: Colorline Arena Hamburg, Seeger sessions tour, October 12, 2006 - great show!

Stadium: Kölnarena, Magic tour, December 13, 2007 - It's not an open stadium, but just as big.

2 minutes ago, berlintramp said:

Stadium: Kölnarena, Magic tour, December 13, 2007 - It's not an open stadium, but just as big.

A clear difference to a stadium was all that smoke, that could not escape easily...^_^ fantastic show, I was in tears at the end, hearing finally Santa Claus live (with BAP Wolfgang Niedecken).

6 minutes ago, theseshadows said:

A clear difference to a stadium was all that smoke, that could not escape easily...^_^ fantastic show, I was in tears at the end, hearing finally Santa Claus live (with BAP Wolfgang Niedecken).

And Kitty! (Well a long but not a REAL LONG Kitty).

Santa Claus was never played in Europe before 2007, because never European shows in the Santa Claus season.

santa claus was played in march back in 1984 in killer animal land and since 2007 in may  june, july in Europe and august in the swamplands so there aren't many months that aren't santa claus season anymore

Archived