Leaving Neverland-MJ documentary

i was woundering if someone wouod start a thread

we don't get it till next week

i dpnt like him or hus music but i dpnt want the alligatons to be true

9 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

i was woundering if someone wouod start a thread

we don't get it till next week

i dpnt like him or hus music but i dpnt want the alligatons to be true

I like a good deal of his music.  Very talented guy but even more so a troubled odd person. 

I think it's hard to believe something inappropriate had not happened with some of these kids. I may fumble this thought but it seems if true not from a place of evil, although an evil deed. If that makes sense. 

• Like 1

Just now, THUE said:

I like a good deal of his music.  Very talented guy but even more so a troubled odd person. 

I think it's hard to believe something inappropriate had not happened with some of these kids. I may fumble this thought but it seems if true not from a place of evil, although an evil deed. If that makes sense. 

yes it does

i agree he was very talented

my OH has always beleaved he waa weird in a childlike way but innocent

not a normal upbringing at all 

he's such a normal looking cute wee kid 

then boom! weirdness 

I watched the first part.  Some of it was hard to watch/listen to.  Unfortunately, I believe the allegations.  

• Sad 1

On 3/4/2019 at 9:18 PM, THUE said:

I think you just described the vast majority of paedophiles.

I havent seen the docu. But if their conclusion is that he was a paedophile, then I believe 100% they are right.

I also believe it can be tracked back to that fucked up family of his and especially his father.

A pity he didnt have the balls to stick around for the ending of this.

• Like 1

"Monsters" are usually created, seldom born.

Have not had time to watch it. A few of my brothers have seen it. They share the sentiment that is all seems too believable. 

Which leads me too why I would want to watch. Horrible. 

6 hours ago, MagicRatAFC said:

"Monsters" are usually created, seldom born.

Never born.  I want to watch this but wasn't sure where it was airing.  Saw an interview with the two guys and one said nothing happened to him sexually but the other one unfortunately couldn't say that. 

I believe the allegations full stop, but like Thue said, while evil itself I don't think it came from a place of evil.  

Why did he get off again?  Money or they couldn't prove it?

Where were the parents? 

As a parent, I would have never left my child with anyone but Grandparents or very good friends. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Where were the parents? 

As a parent, I would have never left my child with anyone but Grandparents or very good friends. 

I agree.  But the parents stated how they were seduced by MJ.  According to experts on pedophiles, that is their MO.  To lure in on the premise of love and caring.  The whole thing is just so sad.  My heart goes out to all (supposedly there were many) that were affected by these despicable acts.

@Kayboth were abused sexually.  But one did say he wasn't fully penetrated because it hurt.  I'm not sure if the other commented on that though because I tried not to listen fully to those parts.  

These are the two boys.

Image result for leaving neverland

Image result for leaving neverland

• Sad 1

I don't know what I thought I heard then but that is disgusting.  No wonder this is such a disturbing watch.  

20 minutes ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

I agree.  But the parents stated how they were seduced by MJ.  According to experts on pedophiles, that is their MO.  To lure in on the premise of love and caring.

All you have to be is smarter and stronger than a pedophile? 

36 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

All you have to be is smarter and stronger than a pedophile? 

I don't know what the answer is because we know this stuff happens all the time.  1 in 4 females and 1 in 6 males are sexually abused before the age of 18.  That is outrageous.  It's usually from people the children are close to.  So sad.

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Kay said:

I don't know what I thought I heard then but that is disgusting.  No wonder this is such a disturbing watch.  

Very disturbing.

I saw about 5 minutes of it. They were saying MJ would call their house and invite himself over for dinner and to stay over. Like a normal every day family getting a phone call from Michael Jackson asking to come over. I mean huh.

1 hour ago, THUE said:

I saw about 5 minutes of it. They were saying MJ would call their house and invite himself over for dinner and to stay over. Like a normal every day family getting a phone call from Michael Jackson asking to come over. I mean huh.

Yeah one of the moms said that she thought of him as another son.  He would also cry when they were due to leave each other saying how much he would miss them.

4 hours ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

Yeah one of the moms said that she thought of him as another son.  He would also cry when they were due to leave each other saying how much he would miss them.

i don't know if i want to watch it

its all rather sad and disturbing

its not on till sunday night

i don't like him but i just want him.to be kooky not criminal

it must have effected these men's lives :(

4 hours ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

hmmm that's what you do when your six

i mean i do get building a theme park in one's backyard if you can afford it (the same with owning a chimp) but sleeping in little boy's beds is not normal

someone should have seen it for what it was

but i havn't seen the doco yet so i don't know

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Lots of backlash expectedly after the doc airing: https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/05/entertainment/michael-jackson-radio-intl/index.html

In addition to that, a statue was removed in a museum (don't know where).  I'm sure there will be lots more to come.

I assume that was over here. A couple of weeks ago a vax figure/statue of him was removed from a shopping mall. But it came backbrather quickly. It was on exhibition with some other stars.

Personally I dont care. But maybe music stars on side of the aisle and the likes of Michael Jackson, Gary Glitter, R Kelly and John Gacy on the other, would be a good idea?

Soon he will replace clowns like Pennywise anyway when you have to scare someone.

Was MJ telling us who he were in his more grown up album titles? 

First Thriller, starting the interest in young boys etc. Moving on the being really really Bad, onte being outright Dangerous eventually ending up feeling Invincible?

• Like 1

I have not and will not watch the documentary, but as someone who was and still is a big MJ fan and was fortunate enough to see him in concert during the History tour in the mid 90's, it is difficult for me to separate the magnificent live performer and the person who sang and often wrote so many great songs, with the stranger and darker side of his personality. I really hope these allegations are false, but I think there is something in them. As has been mentioned the seduction of fame and celebrity is all conquering in the world and the parents of these youngsters allowing their kids to live with and be looked after by this guy...well, nothing more needs to be said.