Greasy Lake Community

Leaving Neverland-MJ documentary

2 hours ago, Promise61 said:

Those docs were certainly stomach churning. If those allegations are true then Sicko Jacko should be burning in hell as we speak.

He is either way for the harm he inflicted on the world with his music.

20 hours ago, MacBruce said:

I have not and will not watch the documentary, but as someone who was and still is a big MJ fan and was fortunate enough to see him in concert during the History tour in the mid 90's, it is difficult for me to separate the magnificent live performer and the person who sang and often wrote so many great songs, with the stranger and darker side of his personality. I really hope these allegations are false, but I think there is something in them. As has been mentioned the seduction of fame and celebrity is all conquering in the world and the parents of these youngsters allowing their kids to live with and be looked after by this guy...well, nothing more needs to be said.

i feel sad for the fans if its true

im.pretty mad Victoria is taking a break for this

after Jackson died i tried to think nicer of him for his fans' sake

but im back to thinking he's one sick fuck

the whole persona never impressed me

but grooming little boys and their families is disgusting

imangine how those boys' parents must feel

i read today Blanket is not taking and has gone mute (what sixk

its also with spairing a thought for the 3 children who must all be adults almost nowsick fuck calls their kid Prince or blanket 

I watched the first 45 minutes of the 1st part and shut it off. After the kid started discussing masturbation, spreading his ass cheeks and rubbing MJs nipples. Buh Bye.

Not something I want to hear or think about.

Almost had to shut if off myself after that, normally if I find something so disturbing I can't watch no matter the subject matter.  It gets worse, obscene every which way you slice it.  Not blaming either mother but if I were in their situation and hotel rooms started being booked farther and farther away I'd start to worry.  

2 hours ago, Cozmic Kid said:

Wasnt Michael Jackson melted into  LEGO bricks when he died so that small kids could still play with him?

Okay, thats bad :P

yes that's bad

but i still  laughed

Got through Part 2 and am more disgusted, cannot fuckin' believe he got away with this shit more than once.

Onto Oprah's show next.  So glad those boys have such supporting wives and families (anger at mother notwithstanding), coz they're so understandably messed up.  

On 3/18/2019 at 6:46 PM, Kay said:

Got through Part 2 and am more disgusted, cannot fuckin' believe he got away with this shit more than once.

Onto Oprah's show next.  So glad those boys have such supporting wives and families (anger at mother notwithstanding), coz they're so understandably messed up.  

Have to agree. You think the first part was bad. Then you watch the second part.

What a filthy creep he must have been.

i haven't watched this because, to the best of my understanding (it's all some of my friends will talk about lately), it's about him and his victims and their families, and not about the system that enabled, and supported, child rape. essentially, i don't like stories about this or that rapist priest and his particular proclivities. the story is the institution - the church, or in this case, hollywood - which has both a culture of pederasty and sexual violence, and a culture of silence. this film seems too voyeuristic, and not genuinely critical.

on that subject, you should really watch a film called 'an open secret' about hollywood, by amy berg who also made 'deliver us from evil' about the church. for some reason, the one about hollywood was not distributed (her church film was nominated for an oscar, so it's not like she's a bad film maker) and is a little harder to find, but it's google-able.

Archived