wildandinn

Bristol area fans: Asbury film/Little Steven gig 22 May

Please share! Stevie fans in the Bristol area! Great news: due to a timing clash with the concert on the evening of 22 May, the 'Asbury Park' film is now being screened at the earlier time of 5pm at the Everyman Cinema in Bristol, to enable fans both to see the film and go to the O2 concert afterwards. Big thanks to James Merchant for his efforts in helping arrange this. Please spread the word!  

https://www.everymancinema.com/Booking/bristol/8373741?fbclid=IwAR0drRwZxNnQKJ13GAj2Pa7XaG3row8JdC--Rehbu_C1h9e0qN1-_5aD80Y

Dan

• Like 1

That’s great news,  good work to all involved,  however I will be hotfooting it from work, via my sons school and home before the show, so won’t make it!!  

But I will be at the gig!!  I will pas it on though! 

• Like 1

You're a top man Dan. I hope to be there. Now, can you get Steve to do an introduction and Q&A ? :P

• Like 1

Funny you should mention that - I had tried reaching out to Stevie, both directly and via the cinema, to ask if he might like to introduce the screening, but no reply as yet... :-)

I had a feeling you might have done that Dan :).  Problem is going to be a 5pm start for a near two hour film and then getting to the gig in time for a half decent view. I've only seen Gaslight at the venue and it's not a good one for arriving late.

• Like 2

Agreed, another hour earlier would have helped - but the best they could do - reckon a taxi will do the job! ;-)