Sign in to follow this  
JimCT

EPL transfer window

david ospina arsenal to Napoli 3.5m

with petr cech retiring that leaves emiliano Martinez as a backup goalie

Obviously not a done deal but I think this would be a good deal.

The greedy buggers are also trying to resign angelino who they had for a few years but never played him.... they have discovered he is a left back now

• Haha 1

everton sell Vlasic to cska Moscow fpr 14 mil

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48691985

who the hell is he you might ask well I didn't remember him - signed by koeman, a few minutes here and there under Fat Sam a nd nothing since Silva took over

Tottenham have agreed to pay a club record fee of around £65m for Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, Sky Sports News understands.

1 hour ago, DarknessandHope said:

Tottenham have agreed to pay a club record fee of around £65m for Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, Sky Sports News understands.

It's all just rumor and vapor-ware at the moment TBH. Hope it actually comes to pass, but I will wait for an official "it's done!"

I will say that both Arsenal and Man U fans are livid at their clubs. When Spurs are more active in transfers, and better, it really sets those fans off :D 

Liverpool have signed 17-year-old Sepp van den Berg from Eredivisie club PEC Zwolle.

Van den Berg's transfer will be formally completed on July 1, with Liverpool understood to be paying an initial £1.3m.

Liverpool have completed the sale of youth-team player Rafael Camacho to Sporting Clube de Portugal for £5m.

18 minutes ago, DarknessandHope said:

Liverpool have completed the sale of youth-team player Rafael Camacho to Sporting Clube de Portugal for £5m.

1 minute of premier league footie never really given a chance... and one appearance out of position in the fa cup against wolves as trent and joe were injured and clyne had been loaned out days before

7 minutes ago, AMIW said:

1 minute of premier league footie never really given a chance... and one appearance out of position in the fa cup against wolves as trent and joe were injured and clyne had been loaned out days before

He has secured a return to his homeland but as part of the move Liverpool negotiated £2m-worth of add-ons, dependent on league and European success, with a 20 per cent sell-on clause and a buy-back option.

All I can say is Athletico Madrid has already given Rodri number to a new transfer. Llorente not the spurs one, I don't think anyway.

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

All I can say is Athletico Madrid has already given Rodri number to a new transfer. Llorente not the spurs one, I don't think anyway.

I have read that 4 times and still do not have a clue what it means or what it is about ?????  JJ been on the Balvenie Doublewood methinks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dr winston oboogie said:

I have read that 4 times and still do not have a clue what it means or what it is about ?????  JJ been on the Balvenie Doublewood methinks.

Rumor is Rodri from Athletico Madrid to Man City, ~£62.5mm. So the "hint" that AM had given Rodri's number to an incoming transfer would be "confirmation" that the outbound deal was essentially done.

• Thanks 2

On 6/29/2019 at 9:32 AM, dr winston oboogie said:

You know my favorite is Dalwhinne

• Haha 1

Watford sign chris dawson from west brom for 5.5m

luke amos departs spurs for qpr on loan

Southampton sign che adams from Birmingham for 15m

jack harrsion f rom man city to leeds on loan

Thierry ambrose from man city ro metz for 2.2m

Jerome Sinclair from Watford to vvv venio on loan

Arijanet Muric (Man City back up keeper) is set to join Nottingham Forest on season long loan.

sandro everton to Valladolid - loan

a youngster Bobby Adekanye Liverpool to Lazio - sold for free

Reports from Spain and England saying that Manchester City will pay Rodri release clause today.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

• Like 1

Jack Gaughan | Manchester City is expected to announce Angeliño (22) signing today. Hey @AMIW, another new left back! Don't know much about him, whoever does please comment! 

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoor