Greasy Lake Community

Ian Prowse - Here I Lie

Ginslinger

Prowsey (seen swimming in this Lake from time to time) has just released his new solo album, which is excellent. Available to stream free (for a limited period). 

If you get the chance to see him live, do it - you will not be disappointed  

https://www.kitchendiscorecords.com/ian-prowse?fbclid=IwAR1Z7RMWyOb7nLT96jCoeenJhWzzOO7tuTp3tyY7j3dKIkhiKuYoImJnnU0

I might check that out,  I spent a(very cold and strange) night with prowsey and many others outside Wembley arena in 2002 queuing to get tickets in the days when that still happened!  We had a good laugh that night!  

Not heard from him on here for an age though!  

Thats was was the show that J and I need from nugs sometime soon! ;)

He'd told me he was going to be on the Janice Long show on the radio. I sent a text in wishing him the best of luck - from his Auntie. He got the reference.  

I thoroughly enjoyed the two concerts I saw - in the Toon and, I think, in York.

9 hours ago, Eileen said:

He'd told me he was going to be on the Janice Long show on the radio. I sent a text in wishing him the best of luck - from his Auntie. He got the reference.  

I thoroughly enjoyed the two concerts I saw - in the Toon and, I think, in York.

We've seen him loads of times - about 30 now (the first one was in York) and haven't been disappointed once, be that full band or small acoustic shows. Off to Leeds in a couple of weeks time, Sheffield in November and Liverpool for the annual Christmas gig. 

Saw him last night in London - great show as always. Very light on political rants (which, in my opinion was a good thing) Don't buy/read the Sun was just about all that was mentioned! He came on late (10ish) due to the football and was obviously in a good mood. 

He's not been a Laker for it seems many, many years now. I remember he put his comments on here re.High Hopes but nothing since. I thought he was a Tranmere Rovers fan . 

Archived