Greasy Lake Community

What was the last song you heard Bruce play live?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Following on from my previous thread of first songs you’ve heard Bruce play live.. what was the last song you heard him play?  Mine was This Hard Land on my 21st birthday in New York... We w

Feb 9 2017 Qudos Arena Sydney. Solo acoustic Thunder Road. Pin drop, hair standing up on back of neck performance on the Summer '17 Tour downunder. I KNOW many others say this was a "pointless to

thunder road solo acoustic at Nt Smart stadium on the last night of the 'summer' tour and he said THEY would be back , so despite the shorter show that felt hurried and rushed - the roadies

Posted Images

12 hours ago, riverdude2 said:

Twist And Shout  - Zurich 31 July 2016.

Me too, although if I’m honest I wanted it to be Thunder Road. At the time, with no certainty of another band tour, I wanted the last song to be the one that had been my first live Bruce song just in case Zurich was my last ever show. Now that it looks like the band’s touring some time in the not too distant future there’s still time for Bruce to add symmetry to my time on the road.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, jmw said:

Where?

Jen, this is going to freak you out than. Because there is a lot of stuff you're missing here. 

1. Go to the top of the page you're on right now. 

2. Right above the thread title, there's a tab "Greasy Lake" click it that will send you to the main page of the board

3. Go over to performance's, a tab will drop down, select concert tours. every setlist ever is right there.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy James said:

Jen, this is going to freak you out than. Because there is a lot of stuff you're missing here. 

2. Right above the thread title, there's a tab "Greasy Lake" click it that you send you to the main page of the board

3. Go over to performance's, a tab will drop down, select concert tours. every setlist ever is right there.  

Or, click here

https://www.greasylake.org/v6/display_live_category.php?type=tour&title=Concert tours

2 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I did it my way as now she could click on TV gigs, Charity events and so on. There will be so much to explore now. 

I'd already copied the link, but you beat me to the post. Seemed a shame to waste it so I posted it anyway 

• Bruuuuce! 1
9 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

I'd already copied the link, but you beat me to the post. Seemed a shame to waste it so I posted it anyway 

I guess Jen was just opening up to the forum page and not to the front page. Boy she has a lot of work ahead of her. :lol:

3 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

2. Right above the thread title, there's a tab "Greasy Lake" click it that will send you to the main page of the board

I only ever click on community.:D 

• Bruuuuce! 1
6 hours ago, Marnix said:

For me also! This week already 3 years ago

That was a great day and evening, until the train back to Amsterdam when it all went off the rails, pun intended.