Greasy Lake Community

Champions League/Europa League 2020

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it more accurate to say that the best team in the world, at least based on current form (I'd love to watch a winner-take-all game between Bayern and Liverpool, wouldn't you? Bayern might be 60

Yes, Super Cup twice (winning one) plus 4 Champions League finals (winning two)  Plus one European Cup Winners Cup Final (won)  plus one Europa League final (won) 

Premier League champions Man City beat  La Liga's Real Madrid in Madrid. A deserved half time lead in the tie        

I reckon the Champions League Final will be between two teams from the best league in the world,  the English Premier league.

I also reckon the Europa League Final will be between two teams from the best league in the world, the English Premier league.

nah... i was only kidding, i mean what are the chances of that ever happening :rolleyes: 

• Haha 1
On 6/12/2019 at 9:55 PM, newcastle roy said:

nah... i was only kidding, i mean what are the chances of that ever happening :rolleyes: 

Exactly. The Spanish, Italian or German Leagues have never managed it after all!

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

englandshire lost their greatest ever runners-up title as the fail to make the semifinal of the Euro U21`s after getting thumped 4-2 by Romania and are "coming home" at the group stages.

CrazyFoolishArabianwildcat-size_restrict

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AMIW said:

Aberdeen playing in front of a crowd of barely a 1,000 according to the Beeb in Georgia (though not my Georgia or I would have gone to see them)

That team (nae going to try to put their name down) have had to play 150 miles from home in Tbilisi cos UEFA dinna fancy their ground.

I reckon we had a couple of hundred over.

We'd carry a much bigger support to these ties if we got more than a week to get organised.

A rake of Killie fans got stung booking up for Belgrade after the first leg against the Nomads.

On 6/25/2019 at 5:51 AM, dr winston oboogie said:

Serial losers england are "coming home" after failing to win any of their group games at Euro U21`s, they did however scrape a 3-3 draw in the last game of the group.

just seen this :D:lol::D

ENGLAND>>   Football, World Cup Winners.

Rugby, World Cup Winners..

Cricket ,World Cup Winners

SCOTLAND>> jocky Wilson darts champ, lived in England

On 8/10/2019 at 2:01 AM, newcastle roy said:

just seen this :D:lol::D

ENGLAND>>   Football, gifted with the World Cup Win.

Rugby, World Cup Winners..

Cricket ,World Cup stealers

Jocky Wilson double world darts champ.

Corrected that with some facts for you Roy.

Some crazy games in the qualifiers. Ajax and Celtic having a tough time vs PAOK and Cluj after a good result away from home. Kiev draw 3-3 at home in a thriller against Bruges and are knocked out. Porto-Krasnodar 0-3! And they won the away game! Basel also almost knocked out.

15 hours ago, Perisic said:

Celtic knocked out!

Never mind Scottish football fans can watch the European Super Cup tonight.

In case Scottish fans don't know what this is, it's a match between the Champions League winner's and the Europa League winner's.

Both teams just happen to be from the same league...as were both runners up  !   

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, newcastle roy said:

Never mind Scottish football fans can watch the European Super Cup tonight.

In case Scottish fans don't know what this is, it's a match between the Champions League winner's and the Europa League winner's.

Hands up anyone here who has been in the stadium and watched their side win it?

Anyone?

Just me then...........:D

• Like 1