Sign in to follow this  
newcastle roy

The Official 2019/20 Premier League thread

1 minute ago, Captain Chaos said:

Good lad, be a nice win that. 

I still think Liverpool will win it, but 33/1 a few weeks ago was hard to ignore

Leicester "only" 25/1 now

18 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

I still think Liverpool will win it, but 33/1 a few weeks ago was hard to ignore

Leicester "only" 25/1 now

The game on Boxing Day is a big one.

It’s hard to see Leicester going 15 odd games without dropping points like City but I stil think Liverpool will hit the skids and drop at some stage. They look terrible half the time.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Andrew, here in the UK, the only place to see these round of games live is on Amazon Prime Video, who have the exclusive rights and are showing ALL fixtures in this round of games, first time this has happened as far as I am aware, Amazon Prime Video also have ALL the Boxing Day fixtures and one game on 27th.,Then on 1st and 2nd January BT Sport have exclusive rights to ALL the games on those days....sign of things to come I think.

Dr o boogie here in the land of the Yankees nbc own all the rights to all TGLITW games they just decide which ones to put on telly and which ones to put on their expensive streaming service... so this midweek we get the 3 I listed featuring the 2 Manchester sides and arsenal the other 7 games are streamed...

they typically spread the games out and televise teams equally but for some reason they have chosen to not broadcast Liverpool 3 weeks in row now which when you add in the international break means no Liverpool on the telly for a full month

21 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Looking good ;)

Roy,

It is plain to see that this is just Pep putting into place the first step in his exit plan...lets face it if you had to play John "The Donkey" Stones in your team every week....would you want to hang around ?

• Haha 1

even though there a couple of games today it is time to look forward to weekend footie and the return of Liverpool to our TV screens after a whole month!!!!! also chelsea after a 3 week absence

unbelievably the Evil Cheese is not televised after NBCs obsession with him recently

Saturday Dec 7

Everton vs. Chelsea, 7:30am, NBCSN, 

Bournemouth vs. Liverpool, 10am, NBCSN, Universo

Man City vs. Man United, 12:30pm, NBCSN, Telemundo

Sunday, December 8

Aston Villa vs. Leicester, 9am, NBCSN, 

Brighton vs. Wolves, 11:30am, NBCSN, Telemundo, fuboTV, Hulu Live, Sling Blue and AT&T TV Now (free trial)

Monday, December 9

West Ham vs. Arsenal, 3pm, NBCSN

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I can see Marco Silva being sacked by tomorrow! 

59 minutes ago, Patched Tube said:

BBC reporting Silva is out at Everton.

I have a crystal ball!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

I have a crystal ball!  

you and about a million other football fans in the world:D

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Cozmic Kid said:

If I were Everton I would bring Rafa home.

One of the funniest things I've ever read here

Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder talking to BBC Sport: "I'm involved now in a different sport, it's a new game to where I started as a 16-year-old. It's a different game. It's a completely different game and I've got to get my head around that.

"We were told at the start of the season that the linesman would keep his flag down, but he didn't. The referee was about to blow his whistle but he didn't. You can criticise my players for stopping, but even the goalscorer didn't look too interested. It's disappointing. It sucked the life out of the whole stadium. We're on the end of a poor one. The game has changed and it's quite sad.

"The players are disappointed. You're talking about a manager learning a new game but the players have to learn on the job too. It seems to be all over the place at the moment.

"It just doesn't feel good. It doesn't feel good to be involved in. It doesn't feel good when you score a goal. I can handle it if people make a mistake, we talk about it all evening out, but it's just taken a completely different feel.

"We'll get told it's new, we're all learning about it. I'm not sure I want to learn about it, I'm a bit fed up of it. It's a mistake by the linesman, why didn't he just keep his flag down? Five minutes later it happened twice and the referee blew up twice. What's the difference? Where's the consistency we're all after."

Dear Chris Wilder 

Was the Newcastle United player offside ?

yes or no ?

Have you ever heard this football expression since you were a 16 year old fan 

Play to the whistle ?

9 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

Newcastle United are 11th in the Premier League

mackems are also 11th :D

Roy, you back on the wagon, or are you still teaching that fat fucker a lesson? :P

16 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Roy, you back on the wagon, or are you still teaching that fat fucker a lesson? :P

I'm not going back to St James' Park when that money grabbing twat is the owner.

I have however been to the Strawberry next to the ground many times..and will be there again this saturday

I dunno if your post was a sarcastic post or not, doesn't matter, NUFC are fucked with him in charge

we may well stay up this season, so what

next season will be the same..just survive

Newcastle United have won fuck all for 50 years , let that sink in a bit..and we still get massive crowds.

You, as a "recent" fan of whatever team you support will never get what I'm on about

and never will

Hey @newcastle roy, I was taking a bit of a run with you. After you taking a run at The Mackems i thought all was good. Yes I'm new to this great sport, 10 plus years now. Yes my club won the last couple year, so if you like to call me a Glory Hunter, it's good. I think I can hold my own with most football talk here.

Now let's talk about fandom, I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been a St. Louis Blues hockey fan since the beginning 1967. Didn't win the cup until this year. Sat on the couch cried like a baby when it happen. Newcastle isn't the only club that is or has gone though not winning. If P13 was still around I'm sure he would tell you about the Chicago Cubs 100 plus year wait for a winner. Up until about 10 years ago the Boston Redsox hadn't won for close to that 100 plus years. So on and so on. I think we all get when you're a passionate supporter, you want to win desperately. 

• Like 1

so much has been lost not sure if i posted this

This weekend NBC will be on the beach in south florida where the rich people Bruce Springsteen, @JimCT and MAx Weinberg have mansions

Saturday, December 14

Liverpool vs. Watford, 7:30am, NBCSN, Universo, 

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth, 10am, NBCSN, Universo, 

Southampton vs. West Ham, 12:30pm, NBC

Sunday December 15

Wolves vs. Spurs, 9am, NBCSN, Universo, 

Arsenal vs. Man City, 11:30am, NBCSN,

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 3:11 PM, AMIW said:

so much has been lost not sure if i posted this

This weekend NBC will be on the beach in south florida where the rich people Bruce Springsteen, @JimCT and MAx Weinberg have mansions

Saturday, December 14

Liverpool vs. Watford, 7:30am, NBCSN, Universo, 

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth, 10am, NBCSN, Universo, 

Southampton vs. West Ham, 12:30pm, NBC

Sunday December 15

Wolves vs. Spurs, 9am, NBCSN, Universo, 

Arsenal vs. Man City, 11:30am, NBCSN,

Yeah, Southamptom v West Ham looks a real cracker...

3 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Yeah, Southamptom v West Ham looks a real cracker...

Thank god I have Watford - Liverpool to provide some suspense this weekend...

And we are back in time to see spurs and then man city play after the var gods took us out for the games yesterday

• Like 1

this weekends football - no liverpool v west ham due to the sandcastle cup

Saturday, December 21

Everton vs. Arsenal, 7:30am, NBCSN, 

Norwich vs. Wolves, 10am, NBCSN, 

Man City vs. Leicester, 12:30pm, NBC

Sunday, December 22

Watford vs. Man United, 9am, NBCSN, 

Spurs vs. Chelsea, 11:30am, NBCSN, 

17 hours ago, AMIW said:

this weekends football - no liverpool v west ham due to the sandcastle cup

Saturday, December 21

Everton vs. Arsenal, 7:30am, NBCSN, 

Norwich vs. Wolves, 10am, NBCSN, 

Man City vs. Leicester, 12:30pm, NBC

Sunday, December 22

Watford vs. Man United, 9am, NBCSN, 

Spurs vs. Chelsea, 11:30am, NBCSN, 

Saturday looks to be interesting.  Every match is intriguing in its own way.