Greasy Lake Community

Western Stars Chart/Sales Thread

2 minutes ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

That's besides the point.  He's entitled to his opinion without the name calling.

If people can keep saying how much they love the album, then people can also keep saying how much they don't.

Meh I responded in this manner because this person is being obviously inflammatory.

3 minutes ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

That's besides the point.  He's entitled to his opinion without the name calling.

If people can keep saying how much they love the album, then people can also keep saying how much they don't.

Probably can speak for him or herself too.

4 minutes ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

I'm speaking for everyone that has an opinion.

I completely respect the opinions of people who are not enjoying this album. However, I think the inflammatory language used (not by you) is unnecessary and boring. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Ozboss1999 said:

The vast majority of critics and fans seem to really like the album.

But hey Jerk Off Sucky...tell us more.

That’s great for the vast majority of fans and critics. They should play it all day long. I’m happy for those of you that this album works for. Honestly. Or, should I say onestly? I just think it’s crappy music.

1 minute ago, Jertucky said:

That’s great for the vast majority of fans and critics. They should play it all day long. I’m happy for those of you that this album works for. Honestly. Or, should I say onestly? I just think it’s crappy music.no 

No problem with that. But how many times do you need to say that on a Springsteen fansite? Probably 5 or 6 might be enough.

23 minutes ago, Ozboss1999 said:

No problem with that. But how many times do you need to say that on a Springsteen fansite? Probably 5 or 6 might be enough.

Honestly, I’m just fascinated that so many Springsteen fans like it. I can’t help myself.

Like a moth to a flame.

5 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

Honestly, I’m just fascinated that so many Springsteen fans like it. I can’t help myself.

Like a moth to a flame.

Hey, I'm with you on this, but maybe just let the Sales of the record speak for itself. Right now it's about 15.5 million behind BITUSA. :P that's for Kay

34 minutes ago, Eileen said:

What's inflammatory about saying he thinks something stinks?

Repeatedly saying a Springsteen album sux on a Springsteen site? Nah nothing inflammatory about that.

No problem with that opinion by the way, but over and over gets a little tiring from my point of view. Each to their own though, of course.

• Like 1

If anyone is genuinely fascinated by why so many fans are drawn to this album, may I point you in the direction of the No Country for Old Men thread and suggest you read the post by Jerseyfornia. It might help you understand.

• Like 6