Sign in to follow this  
JustDan

The Rolling F**king Stones...

..are back......& they're definitely not dead yet....There's a reason why they're called the greatest rock 'n roll band in the world...Really proud to be a fan of this living legend band.

Stones Rock Chicago

1157480010.jpg?crop=900:600&width=1910

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-live-reviews/rolling-stones-chicago-comeback-concert-review-851420/?fbclid=IwAR3G8GyEHJJorDvezVl6S5yonU85HruGUhxV8YiIFfIrvOWfNQqEIstBlw4

• Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 2

Thanks Dan ....Fairly straightforward set list so i don't feel TOO bad not going. Just hoping they don't do a full album Exile on Main Street tour.... I'd have to hit the 401K for that one i guess 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Early North Jersey said:

Thanks Dan ....Fairly straightforward set list so i don't feel TOO bad not going. Just hoping they don't do a full album Exile on Main Street tour.... I'd have to hit the 401K for that one i guess 

Imagine a tour or show consisting only of material from Beggar's Banquet, Let it Bleed, Sticky Fingers & Exile.... :o

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JustDan said:

Imagine a tour or show consisting only of material from Beggar's Banquet, Let it Bleed, Sticky Fingers & Exile.... :o

They could call it " A Bigger Loan Tour " :lol:

• Haha 1

On 6/23/2019 at 3:43 PM, JustDan said:

..are back......& they're definitely not dead yet....There's a reason why they're called the greatest rock 'n roll band in the world...Really proud to be a fan of this living legend band.

Stones Rock Chicago

1157480010.jpg?crop=900:600&width=1910

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-live-reviews/rolling-stones-chicago-comeback-concert-review-851420/?fbclid=IwAR3G8GyEHJJorDvezVl6S5yonU85HruGUhxV8YiIFfIrvOWfNQqEIstBlw4

Dan, i thought of you when i saw this on the news 

im glad Mick is doing great

• Like 1

Not a big Stones fan, but it's great to see Mick Jagger back on stage again.

On 6/22/2019 at 11:43 PM, JustDan said:

There's a reason why they're called the greatest rock 'n roll band in the world.

Don't mean to upset you, but saw them in 1978 at JFK in Philly. Simply awful. Swore I'd never waste another dollar on them (and never have).

15 hours ago, Mocker said:

Don't mean to upset you, but saw them in 1978 at JFK in Philly. Simply awful. Swore I'd never waste another dollar on them (and never have).

You’re not a rocker......You’re a mocker.

• Haha 1

As I've recounted elsewhere, SAS the Stones in 1990, World Cup semi-final day. Waited & waited & waited while Mick watched the footy. Good show once they turned up but never a penny more from me.