Greasy Lake Community

Bruce in the bedroom

1 hour ago, Walker in the sun said:

Well, that got your attention didn't it!

I bring you a Bruce Springsteen duvet cover. Only 5 left, apparently. Anyone going to fess up?

Wouldn't get past my financial approval committee.

image.jpeg

How fake is that pic though...?

• Like 1

phew not another of those naked Bruce photo threads !:o

I've seen two of those quilts here in Atlanta one with album covers and one with tour tshirts.

It is the Bruce pillows that really have me worried what do people do with those :rolleyes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Walker in the sun said:

Well, that got your attention didn't it!

I bring you a Bruce Springsteen duvet cover. Only 5 left, apparently. Anyone going to fess up?

Wouldn't get past my financial approval committee.

image.jpeg

I see Human Touch has been covered up

bruce-springsteen-mockup_d330989b-f962-4\

And the entire thing in general's been changed up it appears.

11 minutes ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

I have a Greetings from Asbury Park blanket.  :wub:

Nice!!!!!  

No blanket, but I have a the ‘Greetings’ logo on a bunch of things.  A large reusable nylon bag someone gave me, and a thingy for the back of my phone, an ornament for my tree, a ‘Bruce box,’ and a magnet for the back of my car.  

Rachel also got me a canvas bag from The Asbury hotel.  It doesn’t have the ‘Greetings’ logo, but is covered with all things AP!  I get compliments on both bags allllllll the time! 

This album cover blanket is too expensive, but quite gorgeous.  I’d love to frame it and hang it.  

• Like 3

I’ve always wanted the Asbury Park blanket and towel etc, but obviously being the person who packs for absolutely everything, I never have any room in my suitcase to bring it home. Hopefully one day! 

Im still insanely envious of RJM’s Bruce box, but she got me my own little Asbury box which is so special. 

The blanket on the other hand... I think I’d be disowned by my friends and family if I got that 

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Haha 1

The blanket style doesn’t appeal to me, but if I ever did have a ‘Bruce’ blanket, I’d love it to be made from old tour tshirts or something. That’d be a special gift. 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 4:47 AM, SteveJhb said:

How fake is that pic though...?

On my FB feed, I get the same gal holding all kinds of different quilts like this. I think there is a Pink Floyd, Bon Jovi, and Fleetwood Mac ones that I've seen. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

On my FB feed, I get the same gal holding all kinds of different quilts like this. I think there is a Pink Floyd, Bon Jovi, and Fleetwood Mac ones that I've seen. 

There are lots.  I posted a link earlier.

On 6/27/2019 at 1:02 PM, Rizla said:

48 pages of them here.  Many obsessions catered for  :)

https://doveprints.com/product-category/decor/quilts

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I think it’s impressive how she manages to stand and smile EXACTLY the same way for each photo. ^_^

• Haha 4