Who’s been watching, and who are you enjoying most?

I thought The Killers were terrific

Really enjoyed the humour of Lewis Capaldi, best intro with the Noel Gallagher response.

George Ezra was great despite the handicap of having to sit.

Michael Kiwanuka was brilliant, on a smaller scale.

Kylie did a decent job in the legends slot. Her vocals weren’t quite strong enough for me, but hit after hit and the crowd seemed to love it.

Miley Cyrus had stronger vocals as usual. Took my daughter to see her years ago and was impressed then too.

Liam Gallagher was a big disappointment- far too many bum notes. I saw him at the Eden Sessions in midweek and thought he was a lot better.

Hoping to see The Proclaimers but can’t find them on iPlayer at the moment.

I’ve yet to see Stormzy but intend to.

Looking forward to seeing Vampire Weekend and The Cure later

Bossman

• Like 1

Very little interest in any of it....except Kylie. She always interests me.

Didn't know the Proclaimers were on, i'd probably watch them. They are fantastic.

As for the rest of it...sorry just doesn't appeal to me.

I was listening to the telly while I was in the kitchen and wondered if the sound during Kylie's set was amiss. Still don't know if it was or if the backing music was just bad … and I was bored to tears. Nice to see her there - she's lovely - but dear me.

• Like 1

I can't stand smug name-dropping Jo Whiley and the various vacuous vapid presenters that constantly interrupt proceedings, so I don't put myself through it any more.  I did watch The Cure last night, and will be catching up on some others now, including The Killers.

• Like 3

On 6/30/2019 at 8:27 PM, Bossman66 said:

Kylie did a decent job in the legends slot. Her vocals weren’t quite strong enough for me, but hit after hit and the crowd seemed to love it.

I watched precisely 2 minutes of Kylie's set , ....it was hilarious...... her voice was shocking......and other than that some of the most hideous show boating whihc made her look more like a prancing pony ...arse in the air....like she just didnt care!!!!:lol:

National treasure / glastonbury 'legend'????? WTF, since when are these admirable qualities.... and she's not a darling' she's just got good pr. More fool the people who seemed to love it!!!

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 8:27 PM, Bossman66 said:

Liam Gallagher was a big disappointment

His voice has been shot for years and his song writing ability is minimal... noel on the other hand has soared with his birds!!!

Still traumatised by some youth running around the stage in socks & pants shouting & swearing. My 17 year old told me he was 'slowthai'. Not my bag.

Little of interest. Agree with @Rizla re presenters.

If you polish a turd it's still a turd.

• Haha 1

I can't find his setlist, but I bet nobody played more big hits than Albert Hammond.

• Like 1