Greasy Lake Community

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome home dad. I know it's going to be a long road to recovery, but you're strong & we'll all be right there with you. Played your favorite..."In My Life" as you were wheeled in & it was go

My Dad suffered a stroke yesterday. I couldn't think of what to do, so I wanted to dedicate these words to him to promis him I would try to overcome my vices and be a better son, brother, uncle &

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Paul says Elvis 2nd coolest person he's ever met (after his present wife Nancy)

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/paul-mccartney-elvis-presley/

Paul can be a wanker sometimes. Elvis had some great hits, all written by someone else. He couldn't write a song if his life depended on it. He could barely play guitar, using it more as a prop than a musical instrument. 

7 hours ago, JustDan said:

Paul can be a wanker sometimes. Elvis had some great hits, all written by someone else. He couldn't write a song if his life depended on it. He could barely play guitar, using it more as a prop than a musical instrument. 

What's that got to do with whether he's cool or not?

1 hour ago, Eileen said:

What's that got to do with whether he's cool or not?

He was cool from the mid 50s to the early 60s. Then he became a B-movie actor & morphed into a Vegas lounge singer.

McCartney said the same thing about John 20 yrs ago. John was the 2nd coolest person he knew after Linda. Original, no? He thinks he's good at being cheeky, only to come out sounding like a dolt.