Greasy Lake Community

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I lost you two days ago. Now you are at peace...feeling no pain, free from worry and sorrow. I remember you asking me to make you a Mix tape. You loved 'Yesterday'. It was your favorite song. You play

Welcome home dad. I know it's going to be a long road to recovery, but you're strong & we'll all be right there with you. Played your favorite..."In My Life" as you were wheeled in & it was go

Posted Images

1 minute ago, janeymarywendy said:

@JustDan, I got this for Christmas. 

20201227_144449.jpg

Terrific book. Instead of telling the familiar story in the normal way, it is a series of essays often relating to the events and people that the regular biographies skip over. I enjoyed it immensely. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

That doesn't look like an official copy! I've never seen one where the back looks like that and there's no logos etc!

Shhhhh!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Eileen said:

Casual fan?

No ma'am. I burned a copy from my Remixes box set that I bought a few years back. I dont like taking the originals with me in the car & I dont play the originals all that much to avoid surface scratching and such, so I burned copies of all the albums & play them instead. The funnest part was doing the artwork :)

• Like 1