Greasy Lake Community

Bruce calls in to E Street Radio

7 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Sounds exciting! So a paramount Darkness style run through of the Western Stars album on blu ray? That would be fantastic. 

MINT. I'm definitely in for that. Shame he didn't elaborate on the 'other things' he's working on but I guess he was never going to say I'm just finishing up the 10 CD Tracks 2 set.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Sounds exciting! So a paramount Darkness style run through of the Western Stars album on blu ray? That would be fantastic. 

Netflix, HBO, Amazon or Youtube. Highly doubt any form of physical release, no one is buying live dvd’s anymore. 

55 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

We have built a an audience that follows me where I need to go. That is deeply appreciated by me, something I'm proud of, the fan don't want to hear a specific group of songs. If I keep the quality of what I'm doing they're adventurous to go with me where I want to go. That is the greatest gift to give to an artist, to let them go there

Love!

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, kevharrison said:

Netflix, HBO, Amazon or Youtube. Highly doubt any form of physical release, no one is buying live dvd’s anymore. 

It wouldn't be a live DVD.

So the film is going to be a live version of the album? Not that I will be particularly eager to see it, but that’s much better than what I thought was going to be him acting out the album.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevharrison said:

Bloody 'ell. I bought three last week. And one on the way. Does that make me some kinda dino? Promiseasaurus?

;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3