CosmicKid

Great opportunity for one Laker plus family/friends - WINNER FOUND!!!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

We’re here and just met Sarfraz outside!! 

67EAEB0B-9BD7-4EF6-AB9F-7742BFDF8DCA.thumb.jpeg.00958fdfdf1a1a54eabca2dc226d589e.jpeg9AFCD1B4-30F1-4469-AE33-98D7A75A1CD1.thumb.jpeg.253a2be502c0f4608662f6eed870e0a5.jpeg88FCE488-C338-4D39-8D81-7CC8D87E0C84.thumb.jpeg.d67a6514f12cffbf3e5c115349894a24.jpeg

Enjoy, a friend sent me a text and said whe would like to take me to see the film for my birthday. :)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

We’re here and just met Sarfraz outside!! 

67EAEB0B-9BD7-4EF6-AB9F-7742BFDF8DCA.thumb.jpeg.00958fdfdf1a1a54eabca2dc226d589e.jpeg9AFCD1B4-30F1-4469-AE33-98D7A75A1CD1.thumb.jpeg.253a2be502c0f4608662f6eed870e0a5.jpeg88FCE488-C338-4D39-8D81-7CC8D87E0C84.thumb.jpeg.d67a6514f12cffbf3e5c115349894a24.jpeg

Nice bracelet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to relaunch this as the Semi-Official One Show Laker Vision Thread

  • Bruuuuce! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stacey looks like she's just about to go into the operating theatre for an operation.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iain's very interesting, isn't he?

Yawn!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Stacey looks like she's just about to go into the operating theatre for an operation.

Mebbies SHE'S sporting a Greasy Lake t-shirt underneath?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Stacey looks like she's just about to go into the operating theatre for an operation.

I bet it cost a lot of money.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woohooo saw Rachel well positioned!!

They bigged it up like the whole programme was going to be Bruce related and they just squeezed it in at the end :(

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll need to watch it again - by heck, blink and you missed it. Saw Rachel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Johnstown Company said:

Was impressed with Sarfraz, seemed a nice normal bloke.

He's seen Bruce Springsteen 150 times..he is a normal blokeB)

  • Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 3
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, newcastle roy said:

He's seen Bruce Springsteen 150 times..he is a normal blokeB)

Only 145 more times than I have.

Ann is next to Rachel with glasses.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.