Greasy Lake Community

Great opportunity for one Laker plus family/friends - WINNER FOUND!!!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the winner is.... whispered secret formerly Ann Jones!!! Congratulations! I will contact you privately to work out the details.

That was the deal I made with BBC: only send authentic, good-looking Springsteen fans. I think I succeeded.

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

Really hope I can go!!

If you can't make it they are going to postpone the whole event so you better make a plan...

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, SteveJhb said:

If you can't make it they are going to postpone the whole event so you better make a plan...

Haha! I just need a private car/limo service and then all my troubles would be solved! :D

17 hours ago, CosmicKid said:

Good news! Looks like I will be able to get everyone in who participated in the contest. So if you are still interested, please PM me your real name, because I will need that. For some reason, they won't accept your GL screen names.

I also need confirmation that you are over 18 and any access requirements you msay have.

what even Newcastle Roy on national TV??? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, whispered secret said:

I think I need to watch an episode! My friend tells me that some of the audience are placed close to where the guests come in and they are always seen on the tv.

YIP!!!...…..that's why those of us not going will be tuning in...…...and although I don't see it very often (usually not even home yet from this desk) I have seen enough to know that IF they have people in that are "fan based" of the topic/guest in question THAT will definitely be the case - the crowd/audience in general isn't a large one (this isn't a theatre / chat show scenario) - they are stood and probably no more than 20/30 in total - Lakers could easily be 25 or 20% of the total audience!!!   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
49 minutes ago, AMIW said:

hey look the chickie presenter is wearing The Toon Colours to welcome Newcastle Roy

Shame its the wrong chickie.

That one is on maternity leave.