Wow.  

That’s the sort of thing that, if I’d been there myself, I’d spend my whole life thinking of that performance and wishing I could see it again.  

• Like 1

He did that for us at Mohegan.  Was gorgeous.  

• Like 3

That was really good. 

• Like 1

He did a similar thing in Belfast on the same tour. It was wonderful - tried to sound like Roy Orbison and sort of failed! Anyone remember? He looked pretty damn fine as well :wub:

• Like 1

I'm tellin ya,  I'm going soft on you. Because I loved that. 

• Haha 2

Wow.!! That’s why he is the best on the planet, just pull something like that out for the early arrivals, just stunning 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

He did a similar thing in Belfast on the same tour. It was wonderful - tried to sound like Roy Orbison and sort of failed! Anyone remember? He looked pretty damn fine as well :wub:

This I guess.

• Like 1

I watched and listened to that video probably 10 times today.  :wub:

15 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

He played a few mini solo acoustic sets on that tour. 

I saw him in Paris on that tour and he did This Hard Land, Burning Love and Growin' Up. 

10 minutes ago, Thunder Roadie said:

So this is pre show, how come there's people in there? 

Because he loves us.  I had this experience in LA once only he sang  For You.  He just wandered out on the stage pre show, the pit was full and other people were  making their way to their seats.  

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

4 hours ago, westcoastgirl said:

Because he loves us.  I had this experience in LA once only he sang  For You.  He just wandered out on the stage pre show, the pit was full and other people were  making their way to their seats.  

Ah ok, a kind of taster, oooh that would be a thrill.....! I thought pre show meant like sound check.

It was amazing. One of my best ever Bruce moments. Couldn’t believe he played Hearts of Stone! A real jaw dropper. And he looked so cool in his T shirt and shades :wub:

The crowd were still filtering in, mostly those from the pit queue I think at that point. It was a hot day. 

he did it again in Cork a few days later but we were still stuck just outside the gates at that point so could hear but not see. 

6 years ago though! Happy days. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, westcoastgirl said:

Bruce loves The Dump that Jumps... grownmen and Mikey cried

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AMIW said:

Bruce loves The Dump that Jumps... grownmen and Mikey cried

Unfortunately The Dump That Jumps is no longer, but we will always have For You