WKE066

Blinded By The Light (Movie)

Just now, BrilliantDisguise said:

Sadly, I'm not there @Daisey Jeep:(

when BD ! 

When! When ? When ?

im still crossing my fingers you bump into him at an icecream shop some hot day 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MacBruce said:

Read a review today which says that for many Bruce fans it will be a bit disappointing that there are only 4 Bruce songs which actually feature in the film. It also said that Born to Run just gets repeated over and over during the film. Can anybody who has seen the film confirm this ?

if it was my story adapted for film (never mind it wouid be borring) but i would insist on being in charge of choosing the sound track 

Stephenie Myers did with at least the first twlight movie 

i wish this was SLV 

Wonder if anyone has told Bruce's major fan/director that he looks like Mark Ruffalo.  Uncanny.

Sorta has his smile too.  

• Like 2

Did Bruce buy his tickets using his senior citizen discount I wonder

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people standing

Patti needs some sparkly but still R&R appropriate bling Bruce

im.just doing my daily look up on flicks nz and its only scheduled for 3 days at odd times at art house theatres in most places

except in Alexandra in Central Otago

5 days at 7.30 pm

She needs more than that. Her shoes are too small and her feet are on the carpet. The sweater is too big.  She needs a better bra.  And that white purse. Besides that she looks happy and perfect and I think she’s great. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JoanFontaine said:

She needs more than that. Her shoes are too small and her feet are on the carpet. The sweater is too big.  She needs a better bra.  And that white purse. Besides that she looks happy and perfect and I think she’s great. 

She’s got the only accessory she or anyone of us fans would ever need right by her side!  :D;) 

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 4
  • Bruuuuce! 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

Thanks BD!  Jake was there!  

• Like 3

Sunday matinee

in a one dog town

you're two seats away

i move two seats down

wipe the tears from your eyes

the first kiss i stole

i walk you home

the credits roll

1 hour ago, JoanFontaine said:

Her shoes are too small and her feet are on the carpet. The sweater is too big.  She needs a better bra.  And that white purse. 

Would have never been observant enough to notice her too small of shoes, they certainly are, but the white purse with the black has to go and regarding the bra, I even wonder if she's had a boob job.  But I've thought that for a while now.  

Do I care, hell no, but there's been something done.  

On a closer look they're great shoes, but it looks as if her toes are touching the carpet and not the shoes.

Bruce on stage....with a guitar. ;)

a late night then

1. Talk To Me

2. 634-5789

3. Sherry Darling 

4. We’re Having A Party 

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 3

3 hours ago, MacBruce said:

Read a review today which says that for many Bruce fans it will be a bit disappointing that there are only 4 Bruce songs which actually feature in the film. It also said that Born to Run just gets repeated over and over during the film. Can anybody who has seen the film confirm this ?

I saw it back in May in Seattle and that is not true at all so I can confirm there's way more than four featured songs.  I mean, you won't hear songs in their entirety, but I thought I read that something like 17 songs were used.

SPOILER ALERT

Sometimes a snippet will creep in to underscore something about a particular scene... for example, there was Clarence's Jungleland solo during a particularly emotional sequence of skinheads confronting the families, Prove It All Night during the young man's first emotional encounter with his love interest... the opening piano to Backstreets during... oh, I better stop there.

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1