NoSurrender81

Bruce Springsteen Announces New Western Stars Film

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

American flavoured popcorn

What is American flavored popcorn? Drenched with fake butter and salt?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jerseyfornia said:

What is American flavored popcorn? Drenched with fake butter and salt?

it was lovelly

i think there were 3 flavours

chillish kind of flavours

so tasty

see we only get boring plain with salt and butter here or icing sugar if you make your own

years ago we went to Brisbane and at Intrilpilli mall was a flavoured popcorn kiosk - it was heaven - so many savory flavours 

that way 14 years ago and ive never seen anything like it here so i got really excitted to see this American pop corn even if it was packaged and not made fresh at the theater 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drop a box of Milk Duds into your bucket of salted popcorn and you will have found movie theater heaven.

  • Love Love Love! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drop the candies in the popcorn, though, not the box.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to Google Milk Duds, never heard of them before.

Looks like you can buy them in Australia, will have to check them out.

Although I'm with Daisey on the popcorn... savoury flavours all the way, the sweet type popcorns do nothing for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bosstralian said:

I had to Google Milk Duds, never heard of them before.

Looks like you can buy them in Australia, will have to check them out.

Although I'm with Daisey on the popcorn... savoury flavours all the way, the sweet type popcorns do nothing for me.

in Porirua we may not have had a popcorn shop but we did have an American lolly stand

oh my those jalapenos pringles are to die for 

i used to purouse the sauce section (it wasn't just lollies) and stock up for Gary's birthday or xmas.

i love Reaces pieces and i saw the milkduds next to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a little bit of old footage where they're at the table.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I've spent thirty five years trying to learn how to let go of the destructive parts of my character, and I still have days when I struggle with it."

Can't fault the guy for his honesty.:wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jerseyfornia said:

Drop a box of Milk Duds into your bucket of salted popcorn and you will have found movie theater heaven.

What are Milk Duds?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jmw said:

What are Milk Duds?

 

milk-duds-candy-packs-128424-ic.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN INVITES YOU " BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE TO HEAR THIS :rolleyes::rolleyes:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the destructive parts of his character. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jmw said:

What are Milk Duds?

 

Little nuggets of chocolate caramel heaven.  I haven’t eaten them in forever, but it used to be my favorite ‘movie treat’ as a kid.  

Can’t remember the last time I had them, but every once in a great while I indulge... Mmmmmmm!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jerseyfornia said:

Drop a box of Milk Duds into your bucket of salted popcorn and you will have found movie theater heaven.

Pretty much! :lol: (As long as there’s no butter on the popcorn.  I like mine plain with salt). 

Good Lord but that brings me waaaaaaay back! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rosiejaneymary said:

Little nuggets of chocolate caramel heaven.  I haven’t eaten them in forever, but it used to be my favorite ‘movie treat’ as a kid.  

Can’t remember the last time I had them, but every once in a great while I indulge... Mmmmmmm!  

I love chocolate kisses, I always treat myself to a BIG bag when I visit the states, you can buy them here but they are expensive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jmw said:

I love chocolate kisses, I always treat myself to a BIG bag when I visit the states, you can buy them here but they are expensive.

I love them too!  Mmmmmmm!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Promise61 said:

Looks like a little bit of old footage where they're at the table.

 

 

Looks like something from the LT and TGOTJ photo sessions. 

Also, that table with the bottle of tequila might have a reference in the autobiography.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to see Blinded by the Light yesterday, and they showed the trailer for the Western Stars movie...good job reaching the target audience! :)

Looks great! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, judyg said:

I went to see Blinded by the Light yesterday, and they showed the trailer for the Western Stars movie...good job reaching the target audience! :)

Looks grefat! 

Going Wednesday.:)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

It's been some journey, eh? B)

Who would have though after all these years we would still be here talking about not only new stuff, but really good exciting stuff. It's been a wonderful journey.

  • Like 5
  • Bruuuuce! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Elbow said:

Who would have though after all these years we would still be here talking about, not only new stuff, but really good exciting stuff. 

.... drinking Chateau de Chassilier.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One question: are thes actual live performances or just mimed performances as part of a movie?

 

im assuming its the latter as the Tuscon Train and Western Stars videos would appear to be from the film? Im assuming this as its unlikely bruce would have filmed mimed performances in addition to live ones?

 

sorry if this has already been raised

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.