Jerseyfornia

Orange Is The New Black Final Season

As the show's been all along, this final season was triumphant, heartbreaking, hilarious, sobering, thoughtful and too short.

I'm gonna miss these ladies.

th?id=OIP.7CecKJ3wX4Jr0o_OQsFlJwHaEK&pid

• Like 1

I posted this in the wrong forum. Could a mod please tow it?

5 minutes ago, Jerseyfornia said:

I posted this in the wrong forum. Could a mod please tow it?

as we're unmoderated a tow might be a long time commin'

Well, there's plenty of political commentary in the show, but I really just wanted to discuss the story.

I just finished watching last season and will be bingeing the final season soon.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, judyg said:

I just finished watching last season and will be bingeing the final season soon.  

But this is still in the wrong forum! ;)

15 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

But this is still in the wrong forum! ;)

Oops.  Where does it go?

• Haha 1

Thanks for the transfer from max, judgyg.

I really liked it at first but when they introduced a character (Vee, I think) that was a really cartoonish villain, I lost interest. I kept on watching and somewhere mid 3rd season it just completely lost me.

Yeah I didn’t watch S6 and watched S5 with half an eyeball. This one has gotten good reviews and not just here so I may try it. 

Very solid final series: not the very best but really enjoyable; it's always hard to finish something like this.

Sad there won't be any more but more than happy that it went out while it was still strong.

21 hours ago, Jesus was the sheriff said:

Sad there won't be any more but more than happy that it went out while it was still strong.

I'm watching Wentworth now. I'm a few episodes into the second season. I like it as much as or more than Orange Is The New Black.

I’m in the middle of the last season and I can’t believe how good it is. I thought there were a few weak seasons but I stuck with it. I think this final season is as good as Season 1. So well done. I am sad that I only have a few episodes left...I’m savoring them and not binge watching, so they last longer. 

• Like 1

You might enjoy Wentworth if you're not ready for parole yet.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Jerseyfornia said:

You might enjoy Wentworth if you're not ready for parole yet.

even im starting to get tempted after finding out its the same prison as Prisoner 

and we just finished longmire :(

On 7/31/2019 at 5:52 PM, Tom-Joad said:

I really liked it at first but when they introduced a character (Vee, I think) that was a really cartoonish villain, I lost interest. I kept on watching and somewhere mid 3rd season it just completely lost me.

I agree completely with your take on Vee. She was my least favourite character. I stuck with it though, and enjoyed the others seasons.

I guess I’m in the minority here...I didn’t really like the last season. I found it very preachy. I think they tried TOO hard to touch on current events. 

I finally finished the last season. I loved it. I liked the politics they brought in about immigration. I liked how they wrapped the stories up. I liked the whole season. I'm sad it's over, it was a great show.

In real life, Piper Kerman (her real name) married Larry after she got out of prison. They are still married. 

Spoiler

Pennsatucky's spirit. I loved that.

• Like 2