Been to Rammstein yesterday and surprisingly I'm not deaf. But what a show! WHAT A SHOW! I've never seen anything like this. The stage is huge! And every other band that uses pyrotechnics pales in comparison to this. They really blow a lot of stuff up and turn a whole stadium into a sauna with all the fire. Yet it never seems too much. It just fits to the music and the show.

And the sound was perfect. Loud, and at times I thought almost too loud. But what I read and heard, they sounded great throughout the stadium. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I saw a lot more speakers yesterday than I usually see at concerts. I stood almost all the way in the back and you could feel the bass in your whole body. Loved it! :-) If you can make even that music sound great in a huge stadium, there's no excuses for other bands. They just don't wanna spend the time and/or money.

This is from last nights show. Just of Youtube, not filmed by me. Skip to 3:10 if can't stand the whole song. ;-)

• Love Love Love! 1