New Bruce Soundtrack Album out October 25th. Wester Stars - Songs From The Film

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rule 1: don't challenge me Rule 2: Refer to rule 1

Well, it's not a film about the making of the album, it's a concert performance. I don't know why so often around here the reasoning given by Bruce for a particular project is ignored in favor of the

‘Western Stars – Songs From The Film’ pulls the audio from the film co-directed by Bruce Springsteen and longtime collaborator Thom Zimny. Springsteen and Ron Aniello produced the soundtrack, and its

Posted Images

16 hours ago, stillilllife said:

I wanted to try something out:

alaruf27.jpg.c5b5fba9da55fdb68169900e4dac370a.jpg

the more I look at this the more I think it is sheer brilliance and could genuinely have been the cover. I hope someone from the Bruce camp sees this and shows him.

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
18 minutes ago, SteveJhb said:

the more I look at this the more I think it is sheer brilliance and could genuinely have been the cover. I hope someone from the Bruce camp sees this and shows him.

I really love love the horse one, but yeah... that one is fantastic! 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, rosiejaneymary said:

I really love love the horse one, but yeah... that one is fantastic! 

Are you talking about the colour soundtrack one or @lilbud 's brilliant B&W The Promise/WS mashup?

• Love Love Love! 1

There will only be the songs on the album, without the talking in between?

I know it was recorded in front of an audience, but they surely got instructed how to behave. I'm really interested in how this album will sound, audience wise, compared to a real live show.

I guess this means the end of a box set for xmas now, Had he released ws with blu ray I would have accepted that, in fact been overwhelmingly chuffed. As it is, it seems to be only half the job done. Not sure how screening on the big screen would outsell a sound & vision box set. Seems like a missed opportunity for Springsteen Inc or is this just a bs ego trip?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SteveJhb said:

I thought it was the cover!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Bruce told them to shut the fuck up and threatened to come out there and slap them around a bit if they didn't. 

Would be kinda great to hear the Roxy girl scream during MM.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:26 PM, Blackcowboys01 said:

The album appears on double LP and in two versions on CD: a single CD version and a double CD as a combination with the studio release of Western Stars.

According to amazon and other online sellers, the vinyl is scheduled for a release on December 13, 2019. Bummer.