Greasy Lake Community

"Sundown" (Film Version) single released

Love it, a big thumbs up from Tupac The Puma, better than the studio version. If you read my posts bruce (and I spect u do), time to ditch that dinosaur the e street band has become. More of this please!  On a downbeat note, still pissed of no blu ray with the release.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TupacThePuma said:

Love it, a big thumbs up from Tupac The Puma, better than the studio version. If you read my posts bruce (and I spect u do), time to ditch that dinosaur the e street band has become. More of this please!  On a downbeat note, still pissed of no blu ray with the release.

I'm sure there will be a blu-ray release in the next couple of months.  We were all a bit surprised in June that there was even a theatrical release on the way.  Warner Bros. will most surely want to cash in on this.  It may not do as well at the theater but will sell well in blu-ray format.  I am looking forward to the full sound experience.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom-Joad said:

That's going to be awesome on the big screen and a cinema sound system.

A few places where the editing is a bit "busy" for my liking, but that's the case with nearly all live footage.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, thecommish said:

I'm sure there will be a blu-ray release in the next couple of months.  We were all a bit surprised in June that there was even a theatrical release on the way.  Warner Bros. will most surely want to cash in on this.  It may not do as well at the theater but will sell well in blu-ray format.  I am looking forward to the full sound experience.

Hello Commish, found out from Andrew today the film will be at Ronnies 16, down South County way. You going?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janeymarywendy said:

I've listened to the audio, but I'm going to refrain from watching these clips until I see it on the big screen :wub:

One sneaky little watch will heighten your anticipation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thecommish said:

Another Bruce fan in dear old St Louis. :)

29 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

One sneaky little watch will heighten your anticipation.

My anticipation is heightened to the heightenedness already.  What I'm wondering is (I do a lot of wondering) will the Tuscon Train and Western Stars vids be in the film (TT he sings, WS he just looks moody and sings - or lip syncs - a few of the lines if I remember rightly?) or will they be completely new recordings of him standing there singing 'live'? 

Anticipation, anticipation ...

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1