Greasy Lake Community

Donald Trump Just Went After Beyonce, Jay-Z and Bruce Springsteen

I can't believe this thread. That fuckhead in the White House wasn't referring to height, he was trying to belittle importance and esteem Bruce enjoys. How tall he is in feet and inches or centimeters doesn't come into it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jerseyfornia said:

I remember spending a lot of time in elementary school learning the metric system. They really rushed it on us and pressured us because we had to be ready when the United States went metric.

How can I be ready when I've forgotten everything except that a meter is roughly 3 feet?

Same here.  

We still do some lessons, mostly just how they metric system compares to our system of measurements (elementary school anyway.  Not sure about middle and high school.) ... and that’s about it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, berlintramp said:

I can't believe this thread. That fuckhead in the White House wasn't referring to height, he was trying to belittle importance and esteem Bruce enjoys. How tall he is in feet and inches or centimeters doesn't come into it.

Exactly BT.  

Bruce checks off all the “name calling” boxes.  

Aside from what you said above;

Bruce is a successful ‘lib’ who is close friends with other high powered successful ‘libs,’ many of whom speak out against dear leader.   

He campaigned strongly for and is friends with Obama.  

He performed at a well attended rally for HRC.  At the rally where this remark was made, multiple vids showed: the entire upper bowl darkened and empty, empty space/room at the back of the floor area, and close to as many protesters outside as there were people inside.  

Bruce has also spoken out against him, several times.  

As I said in my other post, this has zero to do with Bruce, and everything to do with the immaturity, insecurity and classlessness of the orange one. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rosiejaneymary said:

Exactly BT.  

Bruce checks off all the “name calling” boxes.  

Aside from what you said above;

Bruce is a successful ‘lib’ who is close friends with other high powered successful ‘libs,’ many of whom speak out against dear leader.   

He campaigned strongly for and is friends with Obama.  

He performed at a well attended rally for HRC.  At the rally where this remark was made, multiple vids showed: the entire upper bowl darkened and empty, empty space/room at the back of the floor area, and close to as many protesters outside as there were people inside.  

Bruce has also spoken out against him, several times.  

As I said in my other post, this has zero to do with Bruce, and everything to do with the immaturity, insecurity and classlessness of the orange one. 

Exactly. You’d think by this point Trump would have moved on but for some reason he brings up Clinton and the 2016 election every chance he gets. Nothing he does surprises me anymore.

• Like 3

i bet Bruce doesn't even care

the same as most other people the current president goes after 

Bruce is in good company

just like the president (should) he has more important things to be concerned about 

• Like 1

• judyg locked this topic