Greasy Lake Community

2020 Tour Rumours thread

18 minutes ago, borntorunsean said:

Tickets surely would have gone on sale pre Christmas for any first half of the year tour. I can't see a tour at all. 

I'm still optimistic that there will be a tour, but most likely in the second half of the year. If something is happening I expect we will hear news early in the New Year about a new album and tour. If they don't tour in 2020 I think they will really have to tell the fans sooner or later that this is the case because many have been led to believe not least by Bruce himself that he plans to tour with the band next year. Any world tour he does do will also likely start in the US going by past tours. 

11 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

What’s the latest ticket on sale date for summer stadium tours in Europe? If the rumour of London (Tottenham stadium) is true then JLM will have had to pay a retainer to hold any provisional dates. 

They've always sold pre christmas have they not?  

Where's that rumour come from?

16 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

What’s the latest ticket on sale date for summer stadium tours in Europe? If the rumour of London (Tottenham stadium) is true then JLM will have had to pay a retainer to hold any provisional dates. 

2016  was the latest for ticket sales. Most went onsale in late Feb but Paris was early March and Zurich was 15 April.

That's unusual of course and some venues sell quicker than others. I just can't believe we see a summer 2020 stadium tour now given there's been no info leaks at all. Claudio Trotta (Italy) is usually one of the first to confim a date and he's said nothing this time.

• Like 1

I didn't see it in any other topic, but did y'all just see Ron Aniello's latest Instagram post? It shows a switch board of sorts with a button that says "Thrill" lit up, and he captioned it:

"Use with caution @springsteen #brucespringsteen"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6oHqu_l9y2/?igshid=vdzph0zc4m3k

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1

36 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I didn't see it in any other topic, but did y'all just see Ron Aniello's latest Instagram post? It shows a switch board of sorts with a button that says "Thrill" lit up, and he captioned it:

What the hell is that all supposed to mean ?

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah, I saw that earlier today.  Not exactly sure what that means either @MacBruce

10 hours ago, Bosstralian said:

Those wanting a new album of all new material are going to be disappointed by the electric full band version of Cautious Man they intend including...

...with a guitar solo by Tom Morello!

Mr. Morello will also play a few long guitar solos and sing lead vocals on new full-blast electric versions of Swallowed Up (In The Belly Of The Whale), Pony Boy and Goin' Cali.

However he is kept away from Electric Nebraska. Some things are just impossible.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...