Greasy Lake Community

Bruce interview with Mark Radcliffe, BBC 6 Music 19.10.19

That was a great listen - the choice of music in the whole show was excellent From Arcade Fire to Friends Again, will be listening again in future weeks.

The Bruce interview was superb and added more to the TV interview, due to some great questions from Mark Radcliffe. Well worth a listen if you haven't heard it - Songs from the Film are rather good too.

• Like 2
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so putting this here for a heads up. The brilliant Radcliffe and Maconie show starts at 07.00   Pre recorded interview, naturally.

A very good show  Listening while watching England beat Australia in the rugby world cup, a canny good way to spend Saturday morning.

Great interview. I do like Radcliffe and Maconie. Proper music fans.  Bruce sounded on good form. I love the fact Mark said at the end he’d given him a six pack of Juice Springsteen beer from Manchest

Posted Images

Really enjoyed interview and the show as a whole. Will try and listen more.

His reflections on the Album, film, Broadway and memoir made me realise that for someone so obviously creative the usual album tour cycle must feel so limiting by the time you are 70. And that these last few years projects have probably revitalised his passions and that hopefully we will get a great new band album in the next few months.

• Like 2