Greasy Lake Community

Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbot

Promise61

On 12/22/2020 at 9:23 AM, Born To Walk said:

Comparing the writing locations and performing credits in the two booklets, I'd say they are outtakes.

I  read the booklet today. I think it is the same cafes as he wrote the main LP in...and basically the same musicians.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
4 hours ago, Bossman66 said:

Deacon Blue from Plymouth. Still pretty decent….

The timings I've got for tomorrow are support at 7:30 and DB at 9:00. Is it a longer than usual support or a really long gap between acts?

7 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

The timings I've got for tomorrow are support at 7:30 and DB at 9:00. Is it a longer than usual support or a really long gap between acts?

Cardiff was support 1930, DB 2030, both on the dot.  A solid two hour show, great sound, great lighting and video production. 

Brilliant show. Only gripe was Fergus.... to finish. That is no way a constant closer. 

7 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

Jamie Lawson was support in Cardiff. Was on for exactly half an hour. Nice little set, too.

8 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

That's what I would have expected. I'm hoping 21:00 is a mistake.

I've seen three shows at the Cardiff Motorpoint since restrictions were lifted, and all three acts have started bang on the advertised time. Much respect for that.

It started at 20:30. An email was sent at !9:38 saying that the start time had "changed" (rather than admitting they'd got it wrong). I missed the first 10 minutes of Jamie Lawson as Leeds was clogged with traffic. Hardly a face mask in sight!

image.thumb.png.a78146cfb749a446a9515b1105850496.png

Maybe there's a reason why Dougie plays drums!

image.png.8a771f550dfe10f4acfe4ef6fe8912ad.png