Wout

IT'S FINALLY HERE: LOST IN THE FLOOD HAMMERSMITH 1975

I was just listening to this earlier on my way to class and after the song ended I was amazed that 6 minutes could go by so quickly so I played it again! This is definitely the definitive version it's just so powerful!

• Like 1

I think you've been able to admire and listen to all of this from November 26, 2005 when the 30th anniversary edition of Born to Run was released.

• Like 2

The new HD blu ray version of this show in 1080p from Olli dvd dubbing guy with 24 bit vinyl rip audio is absolutely stunning.

I was always gutted the 2005 box set version was before blu ray HD was widely available. My dvd of this show is now obsolete. 

@doesthisbusstopI am especially happy to hear thisI received not much feedback regarding the Hammersmith blu-ray (everybody only commented on how great Barcelona and New York look and how good the new song order of New York is). I guess that is because the improvement on Hammersmith is less noticeable (mainly better dynamic range in audio and just a little better picture because is now in 1080i and I used a denoise filter and made only a slight color grading adjustment) so I am quite happy to read this feedback ;-)

Just a little correction thought: the blu-rays are in 1080i not 1080p, New York is 720p

Happy watching!

• Like 5