Sign in to follow this  
LoverInTheCold

Anybody else grab LOD tickets?

Did anybody else grab LOD tickets this morning? I haven't been since 2012, and I know Bruce hasn't shown in a few years, but I figured with it being the 20th Anniversary I'd come back out for this one. To be honest, being back in AP and seeing Grushecky is worth the trip for me alone. And you never know, Bruce could consider this a warm up for the hopefully impending band tour. I wouldn't consider it likely, but it's not like he hasn't been busy the last few years.

Anybody else grab tix? I'd love to have to drinks and or meet up with old friends and/or Lakers I've never met in person. 

• Like 1

I'm not going for this show and I haven't gone in a couple of years.  I've been a few times and saw Bruce there a few times (got a wave once too) so I'm happy with that.  I'm sure Bruce will be there for the 20th.

I did attend the 1st Annual Christmas Show last year.  That was really good too.

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 2

12 minutes ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

I'm not going for this show and I haven't gone in a couple of years.  I've been a few times and saw Bruce there a few times (got a wave once too) so I'm happy with that.  I'm sure Bruce will be there for the 20th.

I did attend the 1st Annual Christmas Show last year.  That was really good too.

I went to the '11 and '12 shows when I was living in New Brunswick, NJ and was down to AP on regular basis. I got lucky and Bruce came to both. But I love him backed by the Houserockers. I even went to Pittsburgh for Soliders & Sailors just because I like Bruce & Joe Grushecky together so much. So even if Bruce doesn't decide to show for the 20th, I'll still get to see Joe and spend some time in the old haunts. Probably gonna check out the exhibit at Monmouth too. Wasn't open yet when I was back this summer.

• Like 4