Early North Jersey

Dwight Yoakam

Im super late to the Dwight Party ..... The man makes fabulous records. Showed little to no personality in concert and played for about an hour and 20 minutes for 120 bucks...hes no Bruce lol ...But man he does recreate 20 of his hits perfectly. Love this one so much. Give it a try.

• Like 3

There are only a handful of the "new outlaws" of the late 80's who still hang around in my collection. He's one of them. Great records. I thought he was pretty great onstage when I saw him, but that was about 25 years ago.

This is my favorite.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jerseyfornia said:

There are only a handful of the "new outlaws" of the late 80's who still hang around in my collection. He's one of them. Great records. I thought he was pretty great onstage when I saw him, but that was about 25 years ago.

This is my favorite.

A classic country weeper !!!! He was great .... I just needed another 40 minutes or so .... Wanted something from his 2012 3 Pears album which was the album that grabbed me !!!!

He did open with Little Queenie which made me VERY happy. :)

8 hours ago, took me long enough said:

I just listened to Blame the Vain a couple days ago.  He's put out so much, I've only touched on it.  I liked his covers album a lot too.  

This is a favorite.

This must be how 25 year old Bruce fans feel .... I have a lot to catch up on !!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1